Superb 2007

Salomon

Don't think Koolaba will have anymore lobang to be able to advise on schedules anymore.

Infact any SEs in CA that 'leaks' such 'confidential information' will be sacked ! Hence, no SE will be willing to give out such info. and risk being sacked by their boss. Go directly to the showroom & ask will be a better option.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

The showroom ppl says it is not coming in for the time being.

So sad, that I am interested in getting one...

guess that the end of superb?

hi mate

If you are really keen, just voice it out as a genuine buyer, I am sure any sensible car dealer would want to sell a car. and get one for you at least, if not order some in. It is simply the law of demand and supply.

bless

tashi

Hi Mate,

sure..but i am one sincere buyer.

but how much this round for this superb now?

they have to be careful with price tis round since they know their market in singapore

hi mate

Guess if you actually plonk down cash as deposit, I am sure they would bring it in for you (as the colloquial saying goes, "money talks and bullsh*t walks"). It is after all a business. However, it would mean waiting a while since it is on indent rather than ex-stock. just imho, I am not in this biz btw.

bless

tashi

Edited by Tashi

There may be more than one 'sincere' buyer, for all you know. If enough buyers push them for it, I'm sure they'll bring it in.

As for the price, it really depends on the SPB model that they bring in. The last batch was 1.8T. Who knows, the next could be 2.0FSi ?

hi bro

Ya, just tell them what you want exactly, and pay your deposit, I am sure they will bring it in in due course. Who knows, you might even be able to specify what exactly you want, including trim. Just my wild guess. Check with the manager and see what happens. Like I said, if you put money down, they will know you are a real customer and will have to do something about it.

But of course, since it is an indent order, it may actually be more costly. Do tell all of us your experience in getting your car!

bless

tashi

↡ Advertisement