Jump to content

Audi R8


Wpho
 Share

Recommended Posts

no much diff..since both belong to same company now.but I thin R8 is in a class of its own.It is not tryin to emulate the Lambo or anycar.tho certain parts n components might be sharing. as in the new S6 using certain Lambghini dashpaarts n de -tuned V10 Gallardo engine.

saw a car tat almost surprised me thinkin R8 protype on road..turn out to be NobleM14..damn chio as well.

 

[thumbsup]

Edited by Conned
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

[pirate] With it's No Fear brand look alike pair of eyes, I bet this will scare the pants out of all the posh and ferrari drivers in SG roads, in fact better still I wish I can drive her and scare the sxxt out of all the rich people on the road..... [whip]

 

I wonder if I need someone in the front seat to act as my Dynamic damper or weight distribution if I were to drive at 200kmh at orange grove?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

The interior and the dash is nice, signature Audi! But I think the exterior looks like a futuristic and bigger version of TT (especially the rear of the body from side profile). Would prefer the sleeker looks of the "F" and the "L".

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...