Jump to content

St James PowerStation Carpark


Nazaki
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just came back from SJPS and I parked there from 8pm to ard 3+am.. and guess wat? My carpark fee is $10!!!

 

That's the most expensive nightspot carpark I've ever been to!!

 

sgcarmart's carpark list stated $3 for the first 5hrs and $1.10 for addition per hr. Guess its not updated.

 

 

And 1 more thing, for Valet parking, the $5 valet fee doesn't including parking fee.

On normal nights, they allow u to enter and the valet ppl will put cones to "mark off" the empty carpark slots so u can't park but lan lan use their carpark since u already enter the gentry...

 

 

I suggest parking in vivo city instead, $2 per entry at night..

Edited by Nazaki
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Think most people park at vivo instead of SJPS... small carpark, and have to look out for people walking around...

 

Just a bit difficult to cross the road over to vivo when you ain't walking straight. [:p]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...