Jump to content

New vios.


Keithpapa
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

[nod][nod] yup, didn't see the real car

only thing that was the closest ... was photos of the belta from the internet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I also didn't get to see car before I booked! [sweatdrop] In fact I only know how the new colour (greyish blue metallic) will look like until I'd collected my new car today. [laugh]

 

Well, no choice. If want to get good price, have to book before launch. [sweatdrop]

 

Drove around for a while, but still not very used to the meters being positioned in the centre of the dash board... [blush] think I'll still need more time to adjust. and i find the trip info meter abit confusing, how to see total milleage travelled? I only know how to see how much the petrol can travel, avg fuel consumption, individual trip dist, but no total milleage leh. [confused]

 

hmmm ... too lazy to read manual, but looks like still have to study abit liao. [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

[smash] salute to both of U!! but ur had make the right choice, been enjoying my ride these few days. now running in the car.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Booked my car before launch and didn't get to view the car too. Find that the medium silver is a darker shade than that of Camry....anyone feel that way?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Got the car early last week and they forgot to install the foglamps which were part of the prelaunch package. Fantastic huh? Will get them installed during the 1k servicing. Found the car noisy compared to the Jazz. Otherwise just functional. Missed the space underneath the passenger seats to stow away unmbrellas etc. Found the 2 cup holders kinda redundant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

yup... I'd found it very noisy too. [sweatdrop]

 

foglamps only for G model, right? I was told it was pretty useless in singapore, since it's illegal to use, unless it's raining heavily. [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Here are some photos from the site.

 

photo21.jpg

photo22.jpg

 

Bro! this is a nice car. I kena TOTO today...sure buy one hahaha.

 

hmmm... the pic shows blue lightings [thumbsup] ,but mine came as orange. [:p]

 

Can request to change to blue ones? [confused]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
I bought the G grade only comes in Auto. power is good. now now run in period dun dare to wack over 3RPM.

 

congrat!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

oh no.....so dissappointed to hear that....i hope that it's come with blue one....but since most of the G model owner told that come with orange/red color....i think mine one must be the same too....

 

hopefully can upgrade or change to blue color....looks great.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the car early last week and they forgot to install the foglamps which were part of the prelaunch package. Fantastic huh? Will get them installed during the 1k servicing. Found the car noisy compared to the Jazz. Otherwise just functional. Missed the space underneath the passenger seats to stow away unmbrellas etc. Found the 2 cup holders kinda redundant.

 

yup, didn't really find the cup holders useful. it wld be better to have it at the centre console area

Link to post
Share on other sites

should be able to refer to the manual and see the light bulbs size, type etc.

not sure abt the this vios but for blue last time i change my Speedometer to blue. its not as bright as ORange.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

You know what zacer, this is because previos vios speedometer is analogue. This (G) model is come with optitron meter. This is because it's brighter.

 

But, i just found that inside the brochure which was given by borneo motor, it's shows orange color. I don't think the blue color is available. Haiz.....sianz.

 

I feel that blue color is brighter than orange because the background is black in color.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...