Where to get Pioneer HU Steering Remote CD-SR100

Lancer78jas

Anyone can tell me where can I get the above item? Tried many audio shop but all run out of stock......

Or anyone got one to sell..... I lost the original remote which come with HU. Now got problem if want to ATT the HU.

↡ Advertisement

Hi Jon,

I am using this same CD-SR100 in my Sunny N16 for my P-80. As this is receiving / sending IR signals, the installed position on your steering is critical, best nearest to your head unit is important. If you turn the steering wheel right or left, it will not work at that position. Afterall, when driving, you do not use the remote when turning?

I bought this Pioneer Steering Remote CD-SR100 for about $60. You can try Farle Enterprise at 112 Owen Road and does not include installation. Just DIY yourself. It looks like this installed.

12.jpg

Neutral Newbie

The SR90 is for DVD setup.

YOu will need the SR100 in your case to work with your P80. Price is about $60 I think. Don't quote me though, coz I am known to have terrible memory. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

Yoh Bob,

I don't have any problems. My AVM7650 is placed at the top of my windscreen, nearf the rearview mirror.

WHen I turn my steering anywhere, it will still work!

Use your camera phone to check the IR signal. Mine seems to be coming out from the top and the bottom

Edited by Auriginal

It is universal remote control... Not gd to reveal the price here. Cos different audio shop offer different price but confirm < $90 > $50........

Neutral Newbie

hihi, you're in luck, i've exactly what you want (CD-SR100), BUT no strap to steering wheel. Not sure if can improvise or not. Bought this 4 years ago, but didn't like it coz of 'blind-spot', have not used it since. If still keen, pls offer fair quote. Do you have a number or email address to reach you?

↡ Advertisement