Jump to content

What happened to Datsun?


Chewy
 Share

Recommended Posts

if im not wrong the yr was 1983 when they phased out datsun and all were re-badged as nissan.. the two were the same company before..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember old days when they were common...

 

Datsun Last use is Datsun 120Y......Later Change to Nissan Sunny 1.3DX... [idea]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember driving Datsun 160J before they change it to Nissan "Bluebird" - "Lan Chiow" chia.

 

1600cc pulling at the spacious body of the Bluebird ???? way underpower [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged
(edited)

I remember my Datsun 120Y dun even have aircon. And the gear stick..damn..it's so loose, everytime it will fall back to the Neutral position and I had a hard time trying to remember which gear was I in.

 

new drivers should realised how lucky you are these days.

Edited by Starry
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...