Altec Neutral Newbie August 4, 2007 Share August 4, 2007 dun think you can see a auris on pi showroom lar the car still quite rare in sg you got better chance finding toyota fielder... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Albeniz Turbocharged August 4, 2007 Share August 4, 2007 Wish. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sniperben Neutral Newbie August 4, 2007 Share August 4, 2007 bro, i know of vitz la. but it is a failed model from the PI when they try to counter the agent yaris. now, they are thinking of using auris to counter yaris. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jl1500k Clutched August 5, 2007 Share August 5, 2007 How about Fielder vs Airware. 1.5 vs 1.5 then fair ma. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tsr729 1st Gear August 5, 2007 Share August 5, 2007 yea Honda Stream! [thumbsup]btw are all toyota wish made in thailand? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yaloryalor 5th Gear August 5, 2007 Share August 5, 2007 I think you should compare wish and Stream instead. If strictly bet Wish and Airwave then I will choose Wish. Cos you can push down the 3rd row to have the same boot space as Airwave and you can ferry 7 pax if you need to. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sniperben Neutral Newbie August 5, 2007 Share August 5, 2007 i never know that wish is make in thailand. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notsoblurr Neutral Newbie August 5, 2007 Share August 5, 2007 Toyota Wish, if compare with Honda Airwave. Honda Stream, if compare with Toyota Wish. But don't choose the basic model Honda Stream, go for the RSZ. Attached the comment by MadScientist from Toyota Club Singapore I have my Stream RSZ (from PI) for 4 months now and I have no regrets. I was about to get the Wish Aerosport, all set about it, and 1 month before booking, I jumped ship! $ for $, the Stream offers a better choice, a better ride quality, and almsot better everything else.... It took many people and a long time of reading researching about Honda that changed my mind. Seriously... $ for $, the Stream is worth it, and I must say, it is advisable to get the RSZ more than the base X model. Firstly, the 4-disc brakes are damn good to have. My bro who got the X model, saying dun need this and that, called me after 24 hrs of collecting his ride to ask about brake improvement. The 4 discs are reallya lot better, hands down. Another important point about the RSZ (PI) vs the KM X+ models is that the rear tinted windows are replaced in the KM model although it also has 4-disc brakes. It also lacks bodykits, paddleshifts, 17 inch rims, HIDs, arm rest, autoheadlights, sports suspension and also the anti-roll bar. The Wish by far is a bit lacking and would take TMC a big leap to catch up in late 2008. Anyway, the paddleshift thot to be not necessary initially, turned out to be very useful... Honda gears (5 gear) change quite late... so, most of the time, I shift early when it is possible. This saves my FC. Can you imagine that my previous Corolla does 11.5-11.9km/L based on my mostly city driving and the RSZ comapres at 10-10.5km/L, being on 17inch rims and 320kg heavier! Ride quality is impeccable due to the RSZ sports tuned suspension... firm and tight but also enough leeway for comfort. Good balance between bounce and firmness, IMHO. Now, the anti-roll bar... that is a killer.... as of now, the Stream (non-RSZ) models have no ARB. And it seems that for now, they cannot be fitted with the ARB. There are mounts that fit, but the brackets that hold the ARB are missing. They seem to be sort of a attached and welded part... and (the best part) that missing U-bracket to hold the ARB has no part number!!! ie. cannot buy and fit... need to be fabricated and then precision welded. Space-wise, if you think the Stream is smaller... it then shows the success of the Stream design as it is not smaller, just looks so. I have fitted a family of 7 in it on many occasions. NO LOSS of power moving off or uphill at all... the grearbox adapts easily at no expense to power. The handling is fine and the aircon is more than adequate. Due to the lower roof, and 7-speed a/c fan blower (Wish only 4 or 5, I think), the air flow can easily be felt by the lst row passenger. Model age, looks, handling, etc... all beats the current Wish and is taking the market by storm. So, what I am saying is that I am still surprised that you are going for the Wish... and after 4 months of driving the RSZ, I still think it is worth every $$$ spent to get it. Just imagine, it was intro-ed into the market at $1-2K more over the Wish... that's what I call effective marketing! Having said so much... I think you can see that I highly recommend the Stream RSZ (yes, I know we are a Toyota Club here)... but until the new Wish rolls off the production line onto our shores, the RSZ is the compact MPV of the year hands-down, IMHO. You know, I bought this car out of pure faith... no test drive, just fitting the family in a stationary RSZ... I didn't even know how the interior looks like with the lights on! This is certainly not my way of doing this and I am so glad it worked out great, so happy to share with you. Oh yes,... the bros here who have sat in my RSZ... are all poisoned already... haha! I can tell you there are at least 4 here going to get the RSZ within the next 12 months. Good luck on your decision... enjoy the research and the fun of it all. Do feel free to ask more question and I hope that Wish owners here and provide other objective perspectives. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?
Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?
Which part of SG is flooding now?
Which part of SG is flooding now?
2 lanes turn right to 3 lanes - which lane to go?
2 lanes turn right to 3 lanes - which lane to go?
Which 2nd hand car dealer is good?
Which 2nd hand car dealer is good?
Which brand of honey to buy?
Which brand of honey to buy?
Which airline is the best?
Which airline is the best?
Steam iron.. the type which doesn't need ironing board
Steam iron.. the type which doesn't need ironing board
Which is the best shopping place in Batam
Which is the best shopping place in Batam