Jump to content

Pug quality


Renegade
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Rene,

 

Hey no lah .... no offence taken. Actually, I didn't know what your comments were.

 

I am just inviting Frussurf to join us. [thumbsup]

 

Not rubbing anything in, unless you got Big Boobs of course, then maybe I'll rub something in ..... hahahaha [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

puggies didnt caught my attention until i watched the french movie TAXI abt 2-3 years ago [laugh]

 

only then i knew puggies isnt 1 to be trifled with.......esp the 1 fitted with a boobster driver in it[:p] [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...