Jump to content

Engine Oil Change Interval


Vit4wd
 Share

Recommended Posts

Think 25k would be pushing it... the most I dared go to was 10k even when I drove a continental car.

 

25K is achievable in other countries but for Singapore, the hot weather and the start-stop driving conditions does not favour 25k. Ideal would be 10k or 15k, depending on what the local agent recommend.

 

I once told another person that if he's happy, he can change engine oil everytime he pump petrol [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...