Jump to content

Recycled condoms .....


Garlic
 Share

Recommended Posts

and frigging TCM did not invent condoms, viagra, prednisolone, contraceptive pills, glucosamine and did i mention viagra?

 

Glucosamine works shiit for my knees. I took 6 a day for a few weeks and got jack shiit... I wasted $70 on a bottle of shiit damnit!!! [:|]

 

Rupaul would have said You Better Work but it didn't work! [mad]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

[reply]

Glucosamine works shiit for my knees. I took 6 a day for a few weeks and got jack shiit... I wasted $70 on a bottle of shiit damnit!!! unimpressed.gif

 

 

 

 

... Glucosamine only helps if u take 1500mg/day x arnd 6 mths. It has been shown to help in studies but most people never have the patience to reach there.

 

If u dun want to take it the only other way is to wait until it gets bad enuff for surgery lor. Or inject long acting steroid inside for relief. Most micro surgery as of this moment have limited effect.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 a day?

are you using those low mg glucosamine?

 

i'm using this gnc triflex for my knee problem, it not only contains glucosamine, but some other stuff to help with the pain, it helped.

 

its the alternative to surgery, and I really don't want people to mess up my stock parts. Since they are not the authorised distributors for my human parts.

Edited by Slowmo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...