Jump to content

Please help! Confused!!!!


Elixir
 Share

Recommended Posts

better than Jazz? u sure? but space inside should be smaller. Consider Jazz also...

 

Yeah, me likey 'i' too, will test drive again and see. LK agents said next COE will most likely drop, don't know true or not. I hold my horses first and check next week.

 

why am i so affected by the fact that 'there are so few 'i's on the road?'

 

even R1 and R2, I have seen more than Mit 'i'.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

once only, besides smaller space inside, everything else feels great. But no chance to test drive at higher speed and on a slope, will go into these details next round...if possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
My 1.3A Getz is reaching its 5th year soon.

 

Shall I sell it off or should I get a OPC car? really don't feel like getting another loan again, so thought of getting an OPC Mit i car, only 659CC, but some said overpriced, not worth it etc. but personally, I quite like it but im afraid what if next time hard to sell away the car.

 

What should I do??? sell and keep the money or buy another one???

 

Rgds.

 

It really depens on you... whether u have enough spare cash ..and if u need to use the car often... it's largely depends on ur situation

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the time if i happen to see Mit-i is drive by lady. Maybe due to it small size so is not suitable for guy to drive and also abit over price for it size. Can buy lancer 1.6 for Mit-i price.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My 1.3A Getz is reaching its 5th year soon.

 

Shall I sell it off or should I get a OPC car? really don't feel like getting another loan again, so thought of getting an OPC Mit i car, only 659CC, but some said overpriced, not worth it etc. but personally, I quite like it but im afraid what if next time hard to sell away the car.

 

What should I do??? sell and keep the money or buy another one???

 

Rgds.

 

My ignis coming to 4 yrs liao, got it at 61k in jan 2004, very expensive as compare to now.

 

Loan already breakeven shld be able to get 7 ~ 8k cash if sell off now.

 

For me, i considering to get a Fiat Doblo 1.3 ($0 down,, 7 yrs loan, $500 mthly)instead.

 

kinda regret, nv get it when the COE is just $1. [:|]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow from car downgrade to Van ??? Cut cost right [sly]

 

Have to wait for few months for the cat c COE to drop. Now aday cost for the Van can almost can buy car liao. [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
totally agree with vicz.

 

we cant ALWAYS choose our decision by calculating $$$. just don't over do anything you do, make sure you have 6x cash reserve for emergency, and if you still have excess money and can afford a car, why not. live your life. I'll switch to mit-i if I were you.

 

[laugh] ha ha ha.... most singapolean are very confused with buying cars.... ha ha [laugh] i oso very confused, confused why the birds always aim my car... [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good choice bro. I oso 'downgraded' from Jazz to a van few mths ago. Luckily it was before the COE for Cat C increased to the ridiculous pricing now.

 

Frankly I am enjoying it, the pickup is damn good and best of all, it runs on diesel. Can cut cost even more if you go for OEM diesel. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can, get those GPV...can registered under personal name if I'm not wrong. Triton or Hilux double cab.

 

But damn ex. [knife]

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...