Jump to content

Best SOON-KUAY


Contax
 Share

Recommended Posts

Channel 8 on Thurs had recommended a couple of stalls selling delicious Soon Kuay and a couple of stalls are the Ah Ma Soon Kuay located at the Alexandra Village jus opposite the Alexandra Hospital, the Red Hill Soon Kuay at the Alexandra Village ... etc [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried the one at Tiong Bahru market too, they come in 2 versions - steamed or fried. In fact, I like both. The one at Alex. Village has I believe meat in the bamboo shoot Soon Kueh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

any recommendation as to where to find authentic soon-kuay ?

 

 

My fav is the one at townshend road. Stall is in a coffeeshop. The stallowner also sells his famous beefball kuayteow... But be there early! Saturdays sold out by 1pm!

 

 

Best

Nina

Link to post
Share on other sites

tiong bahru gt one ah ma soon kuay quite famous rite... i think there gt can't rmb the name le [:p][laugh][laugh]

thanks! is it inside tiong bahru market or some where else?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The real Soon Kueh that is made of bamboo shoot is at Alexandra Village directly opposite Alexandra Hospital. [thumbsup]

 

is it near to the pedestrain overhead bridge ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Channel 8 on Thurs had recommended a couple of stalls selling delicious Soon Kuay and a couple of stalls are the Ah Ma Soon Kuay located at the Alexandra Village jus opposite the Alexandra Hospital, the Red Hill Soon Kuay at the Alexandra Village ... etc [;)]

 

I also watched the programme but unfortunately missed the first part [smallcry][smash]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, behind the overhead bridge at the row of shophouses. They actually have 2 versions - one is made of bamboo shoot and the other is plain turnip. They even have mini bamboo shoot Soon Kueh. I also like the Ku Chai Kueh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks a million!I know where liao because I used to send my previous ride for servicing there just behind the shops [sunny]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...