Jump to content

How Long Getting the car


Libox88
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

[:)] Hi it's my first time getting a new car from AD and I've got the coe last bidding and just settle the D/P, insurance & 1st installment yesterday.

 

Can I know usually how soon will I get the car if it's available in their workshop and what are the things that they gotta do like registration, inspection etc ?!

 

Also please advise me what is the acceptable mileage when I pick up the car as I am sure it wont be 0.

 

Thanks [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

acceptable mileage is about 5-15km ba...i've seen my friend's new lancer travelled about that range.

 

Maybe u expect to get ur car mid or late feb i think...

Link to post
Share on other sites

getting yr kenari soon? congrats and enjoy your ride.

usually can collect within 1 week cos need to install accessories such as bodykit, leather seats, reverse sensor, alarm etc. mileage shld be ard 10km

Link to post
Share on other sites

local very fast one, they only need to fit things such as leather seat, sports rim, audio, IU.

 

Normally not more than 1 week can liao.

 

But also depend on their work load or where is your queue [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not more than 40km i guess.

 

Waiting time depends on where u buy from...if it's a common/popular make, would probably take 1-2weeks for them to install all the accessories and workforce dependent.

 

My experience so far is about 2weeks for Jap cars, after settling all the payment.

 

If buy conti or less popular make, can be as fast as few days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

smile.gif Hi it's my first time getting a new car from AD and I've got the coe last bidding and just settle the D/P, insurance & 1st installment yesterday.

 

Can I know usually how soon will I get the car if it's available in their workshop and what are the things that they gotta do like registration, inspection etc ?!

 

Also please advise me what is the acceptable mileage when I pick up the car as I am sure it wont be 0.

 

Thanks thumbsup.gif

 

iam not sure how much is consider acceptable mileage.

but mine was about 14km which i think is pretty low.

Link to post
Share on other sites

not bad. FC and power is good, very spacious as well.

actually quite reluctant to sell but no choice cos may have not much use for it and the depreciation is high [sweatdrop]

looking for a cheaper no frills OPC car instead. Kenari is one of my fav choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
[:)] If nothing goes wrong, I should be getting next weekend and will let you know after one month of driving. Yeah to me is affordable and I reckon it will spent only 15-20% of my net income.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...