UncleWolve Clutched March 13, 2008 Share March 13, 2008 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
UncleWolve Clutched March 13, 2008 Author Share March 13, 2008 Quoting DK By the way you post, I believe you are from NTU or NUS? I was in NTU for a while but the environment was too exam-oriented. Then I went for a degree overseas. I spend a year less and get a better degree, so it's a good deal I think. I've even been offered a Masters degree but I declined cause it's expensive and I want to start making money and gain working experience. Masters degree is an overkill and waste of time. It's another two or three years with no clear promise of career advancement. Right? If you have been overseas, you will have a broader perspective of thing! ___________________ 0-100 in 11.15 secs ------------------- Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Typhoonz 4th Gear March 13, 2008 Share March 13, 2008 Where's your choice for "Idiot"? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Real Life Heroes: Restore your faith in humanity
Real Life Heroes: Restore your faith in humanity
Don't Play Play - Lego Look Alike Pistol
Don't Play Play - Lego Look Alike Pistol
Robot traffic cop spotted at Changi Airport
Robot traffic cop spotted at Changi Airport
Inflation caused ALL prices to rise again, including Food
Inflation caused ALL prices to rise again, including Food
Wheel spacers - the real truth...
Wheel spacers - the real truth...
Real Estate Crowdfunding
Real Estate Crowdfunding
Can anyone identify the real one?
Can anyone identify the real one?