Art / Painting gallery

Imamiah

Any bro / sis know of art / painting gallery with budget paintings for sale?

me just moved to new place n tot of getting some paintings. oil n abstract will do. dun really like chinese painting though [sweatdrop]

know that BKK MBK got, but kinda far leh. LOL [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

1k max... amatuer mah.

anyway, pls dont recommend places like e gallery in Raffles City... *sweat*... LOL

Marina Square 2 floor, Paragon 4 or 5 floor (near children playground), Centre point also have some art gallery.

went china town. mostly chinese paintings. but there's one nex to toilet with oils... but nv opne [:(]

NAFA? u mean student will sell their art work? hm... not bad... maybe can pick from a few up-rising artist [;)]

Any bro / sis know of art / painting gallery with budget paintings for sale?

me just moved to new place n tot of getting some paintings. oil n abstract will do. dun really like chinese painting though [sweatdrop]

know that BKK MBK got, but kinda far leh. LOL [laugh]

Colours of the Wall at Tampines.

I bought mine at TPY centre few years back. Not cheap though.

You can try Ikea, Tampines. Went there few days ago, saw few painting/ printing, not bad and cheap! [;)]

[reply]Any bro / sis know of art / painting gallery with budget paintings for sale?

i've been to the Lavender street gallery (think the name is (At Room Art Gallery), price is more 'affordable' than the one further down...also along lavender street/near to big x-junction.

Neutral Newbie

I saw one signage in one of the cafes at Portsdown Road; there's an art gallery of Australian art at 28 Woking Road.

Neutral Newbie

Actually, the wall in your house can also be considered as valuable real estate. Why not consider some paintings that are of investment grade to occupy the prime wall in your house [sly]

If you budget is low, can consider limited prints signed by living artist. These can range from a few thousand to tens of thousands. If you do your research well, returns of 3 to 5 % p.a. over 5 to 10 years are quite acheivable. Worst case, most reputable art work and signed limited prints will retain its value.

If you are keen to know more, I can direct you to a few web sites.

I am not an artist/art dealer nor do I own any art gallery [:)]