Beanoyip Turbocharged August 19, 2008 Share August 19, 2008 So fast over?? I still got 1 more yr to go, haven't even hit 30k. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Try_conti 2nd Gear August 19, 2008 Share August 19, 2008 you sure you got 1 more year to go ? you mean your SPB got 3 yrs warranty har ? Think my Octy is only 2 yrs warranty ..... or is it ? that means I have only 1 more month to go. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Othello Supersonic August 19, 2008 Share August 19, 2008 eh, his case is very sensitive one leh. if its others, I wld say " heck the warranty ! " all my past + present cars I think void warranty since Day 1 his warranty very precious Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moeykf Neutral Newbie August 19, 2008 Author Share August 19, 2008 you one no need say la...i see liao also void ur warranty Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kkkk Neutral Newbie August 19, 2008 Share August 19, 2008 Hi Bros, Im ordering this and would like opinions. Bro kkkk, u interested? Anyone else interested?? http://www.ttstuff.com/Merchant2/merchant....ode=FMDVSPLTR-P Thanks Fluffy for the info Hi Moeykf, Sorry, just saw your post. I have bought the forge DV already. I should have surveyed the interest and maybe start a group buy then. Thanks anyway. Hi all, Diverter valve should have no psst psst sound. only blow-off valve have psst psst sound. Not a technical guy but diverter valve diverts waste air back to spin turbine and blow off valve just blows it off into the atmosphere. I thought the last I read fellow skodians were considering APR R1 diverter valve? Now decided on forge DV? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moeykf Neutral Newbie August 19, 2008 Author Share August 19, 2008 no problem bro. some have opt for apr and some forge dv with bov. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beanoyip Turbocharged August 19, 2008 Share August 19, 2008 Where you bought your DV from and how much? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now