Kusje Supersonic November 17, 2008 Share November 17, 2008 I accidently hit into another car while reversing out just now and there is a "fist" sized dent on my rear bumper. What are my options for repairing it? Can they just knock the dent out? The dent is pretty deep (about 3 inches). Does anyone have any workshops to recommend for such a service? (Or any other recommended ways to rectify it). How much would it cost? I drive a Lancer EX. There are also a few scratches on it but I think I can live with those as I still have some leftover touch up paint. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver_blade Turbocharged November 17, 2008 Share November 17, 2008 Most reputable spray paint workshop can repair it by heating the bumper to 'pop' out the dent, apply putty to smoothen the bumper and a new coat of paint. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Archie Neutral Newbie November 17, 2008 Share November 17, 2008 I just collected my car today. Some idot reverse and knock into my rear door panel. I got it done by Hup Seng in Sin ming. Very good workmanship for the price of <$200, included panel beating and spray. The boss Uncle Lim was very nice and friendly. Even help me to wax some part of the car to conceal previous scratch mark. Highly recommended. PS: Was quoted S$280 by another workshop recommended by forumers here, but I think Hup Seng did an excellent job at a much cheaper rate. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic November 17, 2008 Author Share November 17, 2008 Hi, Do you think you could PM me the details of both the workshops that other forumers recommended? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic November 17, 2008 Author Share November 17, 2008 (edited) I managed to find hup seng spray painting at sin ming and I was quoted $150 for repairs. Unfortunately, he said he was too busy and I would have to go back on Friday morning. Anyone have any other recommendations? Here is a picture of the damage. Edited November 17, 2008 by Kusje Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maroon5 5th Gear November 17, 2008 Share November 17, 2008 bro if u wanna, can give henry a call. 96265913 blk 11 Sin Ming Rd #01-87 i jus went to him last sat...i drive a lancer... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic November 17, 2008 Author Share November 17, 2008 Thanks. I'll probably drive down tomorrow and try to find it. I'm kinda n00b and today was my first time there. I spend about 30 minutes driving around AMK before I finally found the place. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Good Workshop To Repair Clutch and Gearbox for Auto Trans
Good Workshop To Repair Clutch and Gearbox for Auto Trans
Any recommendation for ear digging?
Any recommendation for ear digging?
Any recommendation for good facilities Health Centre/ Spa
Any recommendation for good facilities Health Centre/ Spa
Where to get Workshop Manual
Where to get Workshop Manual
Plumber Recommendations please!
Plumber Recommendations please!
China’s Largest Car Service Chain is Quietly Taking Over Malaysia
China’s Largest Car Service Chain is Quietly Taking Over Malaysia
Recommendation for private driving instructor near BBDC
Recommendation for private driving instructor near BBDC
Air Con Specialist Workshop - L & Kim (Ubi)
Air Con Specialist Workshop - L & Kim (Ubi)