Integra Type R or Civic Type R

Turtlekar

bro, i not selling car insurnace lei, just happen to know a few friends who drive a CTR and how much they pay...

right now, there is a big group at kallang mac gathering to pay $$$ for this weekend track day at sepang i think [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Wow, feel so warm....hahaha...it's not that i have been away but i don't usually post alot like u guys...all NOSed already....i'm just a watcher....seem like the commetns going more towards the new CTR.....

yaya see old bird i also feel very warm [grouphug]

my NOSed was many years ago liao, after that i also seldom post so the status standstill not increasing anymore [sweatdrop]

still remember how i drool like waterfall when i first saw ur EK4 [nosebleed][nosebleed][nosebleed]

so now go one big round still come back to vtec [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

well, i think i have been a honda supporter for many years liao....to do a count of the cars i drive.....

1992 Honda Civic 1.3GL

1993 Mercedes 190E

1994 Toyota Corolla

1995 Toyota Starlet

1996 Mitsubishi Lancer

1999 Suzuki Swif GTi

2000 Mazda 626 (Mazdie alot of old bird will remember this car that's where I first joined the MCF in Australia)

2001 Mazda 626 (Still in Aussie)

2002 Honda City

2003 Honda SiR

2004 Honda Jazz

2008 Mercedes B200

2008 Upcoming Honda Civic Type R....

Oh my gosh, looking at my record....I'm almost like changing car every year.... [sweatdrop][:p][sweatdrop]

I am probably collecting my CTR next Saturday. The car is already with the PI. Even know the serial number liao [sly]. Managed to get the last championship white 2008 unit from the PI [sweatdrop] The 2009 ctr is too pricey due to the appreciating yen although their OMV would be higher. It's like 7K more than the 2008 unit. [hur] All these juz for a FL tail lamp and auto retractable mirror..........really not worth man.

I will be an ex DC5 owner soon and will really miss my ride after spending close to 5 years taking care of it. Anyway back to the topic, both ITR and CTR are great cars although CTR does have several improvements over the ITR.

well, i think i have been a honda supporter for many years liao....to do a count of the cars i drive.....

1992 Honda Civic 1.3GL

1993 Mercedes 190E

1994 Toyota Corolla

1995 Toyota Starlet

1996 Mitsubishi Lancer

1999 Suzuki Swif GTi

2000 Mazda 626 (Mazdie alot of old bird will remember this car that's where I first joined the MCF in Australia)

2001 Mazda 626 (Still in Aussie)

2002 Honda City

2003 Honda SiR

2004 Honda Jazz

2008 Mercedes B200

2008 Upcoming Honda Civic Type R....

Oh my gosh, looking at my record....I'm almost like changing car every year.... [sweatdrop][:p][sweatdrop]

so rich change car almost everyday [shocked]

next year sell me ur CTR cheap cheap leh [laugh]

nah, i'm keeping it for awhile....now still searching...think it's going to be awhile b4 i get it....no luck at all leh...alot new one....very few used.... [blush]

take your time, judging from current situation, the longer u wait the better the price will be when u see one [sly]

somemore, they are plenty running on the road sure got few coming out one [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]