Accuphase 1st Gear July 20, 2009 Share July 20, 2009 Every Saturday and Sunday morning, I would take my trusted mountain bike for a ride from East Coast Park Road Cark Park 4 (CP4) all the way to Changi Beach Park. A round-the-trip journey will take me about 2.5 hour to complete. I really enjoy the morning breeze and beautiful scenery that come along. The two & a half journey is something that I look forward to every weekend. However, lately I notice there are many empty mineral water bottles being scattered at remote corners of the beach especially near the canals. I took these pics yesterday near Changi Coast Road. It was an eye-sore and detrimental to Mother Earth. I hope these pics would increase your awarness about environmental pollution. Thanks for reading. YMMV. Zoom in... More zoom in... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic July 20, 2009 Share July 20, 2009 (edited) Isn't it funny that most of it are mineral water bottles? Edited July 20, 2009 by Watwheels Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nolicense Turbocharged July 20, 2009 Share July 20, 2009 I hear that ah gua go there to do things then always bring mineral water.. you say leh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Watwheels Supersonic July 20, 2009 Share July 20, 2009 I hear that ah gua go there to do things then always bring mineral water.. you say leh? Me no ah hua, so I dunno. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rainman 1st Gear July 20, 2009 Share July 20, 2009 Isn't it funny that most of it are mineral water bottles? Mineral water good mah, can drink can wash....multi purpose Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ultramega 1st Gear July 20, 2009 Share July 20, 2009 People like to camp at Changi beach. Can see tents there very often. I believe those campers contributed to the mess as well, not just the ah guas mentioned in posts above. I don't understand why they want to camp on this kind of dirty beach??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Accuphase 1st Gear July 20, 2009 Author Share July 20, 2009 Isn't it funny that most of it are mineral water bottles? Precisely! Perhaps we should change our drinking habits for a better future. Go green. Just my 2cents. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Our cops need to do this more.
Our cops need to do this more.
More MRT Lines Announced
More MRT Lines Announced
More NS defaulters in 2011 than in 2010
More NS defaulters in 2011 than in 2010
More frequent filter and engine oil change due to haze
More frequent filter and engine oil change due to haze
Where to buy cookie bottles from wholesale?
Where to buy cookie bottles from wholesale?
Which insurance is the cheapest and is more detail?
Which insurance is the cheapest and is more detail?
Renault Fluence 1.6, 1k more than Toyota Altis
Renault Fluence 1.6, 1k more than Toyota Altis
West Coast Park No More Free Parking
West Coast Park No More Free Parking