GT Radial

Maroon5

If you ask the cinema owner , I'm the first one who ask him to bring in the 195/50/15 HPX which is W rated and adopted it a year ago .Wear rate is 340 and takes more than >500km to scrub in .

UHP tyres with wallet friendly price. Full silica and sticky tyres but the sidewall is a little unpredictable ,sometime stiff sometime not but it cut thru water like a hot knife thru butter. Tried and used it on NSH under various road condition and speed - very satisfactory .

Dry handling is as good but as with most V groove design , the 'rolling' sound will get louder after 15k but I think various road surface condition has certain effect on it .

It work best after it is warm up.

I will use again on my next change .

If you ask the cinema owner , I'm the first one who ask him to bring in the 195/50/15 HPX which is W rated and adopted it a year ago .Wear rate is 340 and takes more than >500km to scrub in .

UHP tyres with wallet friendly price. Full silica and sticky tyres but the sidewall is a little unpredictable ,sometime stiff sometime not but it cut thru water like a hot knife thru butter. Tried and used it on NSH under various road condition and speed - very satisfactory .

Dry handling is as good but as with most V groove design , the 'rolling' sound will get louder after 15k but I think various road surface condition has certain effect on it .

It work best after it is warm up.

I will use again on my next change .

oic...ya he suggested it aft i asked abt some entry level tires....its either i take the taiwan or "made in elsewhere" jap tires...im not sure if the one he suggested is HPX...he said is champiro 128 or 328???

anyw thanks for the feedback bro...im thkg mayb drop by tis wkend to take a look... [bounce2]

128 and 328 is diff thread pattern

128 is lower end than 328, 328 more agressive with v grooves

does he have goodyear LS2000/3000 in ur size? these pretty cheap and good too

oic...ya he suggested it aft i asked abt some entry level tires....its either i take the taiwan or "made in elsewhere" jap tires...im not sure if the one he suggested is HPX...he said is champiro 128 or 328???

anyw thanks for the feedback bro...im thkg mayb drop by tis wkend to take a look... [bounce2]

Google around and you should get some info .

http://www.tyres4u.com.au/brandselector_do...mg-gt_show.aspx

champirohpx.th.jpg

My ride also on GT HPX.

Grip is good on both dry and wet. Have tested NSH too and is good. [thumbsup] . However, tyres will be noisy after 10-15K. (normal characteristics of wet weather, high performance tyres)

If you are looking for quiet tyres, I recommend GT 228.

My ride also on GT HPX.

Grip is good on both dry and wet. Have tested NSH too and is good. [thumbsup] . However, tyres will be noisy after 10-15K. (normal characteristics of wet weather, high performance tyres)

If you are looking for quiet tyres, I recommend GT 228.

it seems HPX is getting popular as compare to a year ago .That time when I tell people i'm using GT Radial , the standard reply - "huh ?! indonesia brand ? CHEAP and LOUSY wan lar better change to my XXX brand if you value your life" [smash]

you also got it from EW ?

it seems HPX is getting popular as compare to a year ago .That time when I tell people i'm using GT Radial , the standard reply - "huh ?! indonesia brand ? CHEAP and LOUSY wan lar better change to my XXX brand if you value your life" [smash]

you also got it from EW ?

hehe i very paiseh...all the while i thot GT Radial is from Italy.. [smash]

128 and 328 is diff thread pattern

128 is lower end than 328, 328 more agressive with v grooves

does he have goodyear LS2000/3000 in ur size? these pretty cheap and good too

LS2000 not as cheap...almost the Yoko and BS range... [sweatdrop]

I think the current line up of the high end GT radial tyres are much better built and plenty of R & D has gone into it as compare to some years ago where motorist then will look at it as some cheapo and 'dangerous' tyres from some rundown third world factory .

I must be biase however , but I think people mingset need to be constantly adjusted/tweaked to embrace or accept new products / technology.

Neutral Newbie

Just changed to this tyre 195/50R15. Still scrubbing in after 300+km. My impressions is that it has a slightly softer sidewall than RS2, other than it compares very well for my style of driving, can cup corners in the dry almost as good as RS2.

Very value for money (less than 90bucks) for a W rated tyre. Hope it lasts for 40k or more.

↡ Advertisement