Danapj Clutched August 26, 2009 Share August 26, 2009 Hi, my car was hit at the side near the wheel arch and the front of bumper. I parked at my place multi stories carpark and it was hit by some car, however, I wasn't there to witness so couldn't claim anybody. The dent is approx 25 cm wide with some deep scratches. Went to a workshop at Alexandra village this morning and was quoted 150 for the panel beating and respray. Another 80 dollars if I want the bumper to be sprayed otherwise touch up only. I had another deep scratch at the door which will cost another 100 dollars. Are the charges a bit too high? Anybody has got any workshop to recommend? Thanks ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ultramega 1st Gear August 26, 2009 Share August 26, 2009 So your quote seems fair. Market price. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic August 26, 2009 Share August 26, 2009 Not sure how badly damaged your car is but I paid 170$ for panel beating and whole bumper respray at some place called hup seng in sin min about 1 year ago. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kusje Supersonic August 26, 2009 Share August 26, 2009 This was the thread where I asked for help previously. Photo of the damage is there too. http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...2598034&hl= Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gs300999s Clutched August 27, 2009 Share August 27, 2009 sounds reasonable to me. I respray and touch up one side door about 120 last month @ hup seng too Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alechi 2nd Gear August 27, 2009 Share August 27, 2009 Hi, my car was hit at the side near the wheel arch and the front of bumper. I parked at my place multi stories carpark and it was hit by some car, however, I wasn't there to witness so couldn't claim anybody. The dent is approx 25 cm wide with some deep scratches. Went to a workshop at Alexandra village this morning and was quoted 150 for the panel beating and respray. Another 80 dollars if I want the bumper to be sprayed otherwise touch up only. I had another deep scratch at the door which will cost another 100 dollars. Are the charges a bit too high? Anybody has got any workshop to recommend? Thanks Very reasonable to me .... i usually go to some of the bigger and "branded" workshops. They have a slight premium ... usually charged $180 for every panel beating and respray job. So, your quoted price defintely looks gd to me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rafsimons Neutral Newbie August 27, 2009 Share August 27, 2009 Hi, my car was hit at the side near the wheel arch and the front of bumper. I parked at my place multi stories carpark and it was hit by some car, however, I wasn't there to witness so couldn't claim anybody. The dent is approx 25 cm wide with some deep scratches. Went to a workshop at Alexandra village this morning and was quoted 150 for the panel beating and respray. Another 80 dollars if I want the bumper to be sprayed otherwise touch up only. I had another deep scratch at the door which will cost another 100 dollars. Are the charges a bit too high? Anybody has got any workshop to recommend? Thanks Can try Alexandra JTC, shop name Ong Ah Pee, cheap and good workmanship. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Danapj Clutched August 28, 2009 Author Share August 28, 2009 Hi all, thanks for the input and feedbacks. Think will go back to the workshop next week. Really heartpain! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Byond 1st Gear August 28, 2009 Share August 28, 2009 yeah... i second that ong ah pee...is highly recommended.. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
MOM help FTs look for jobs ?
MOM help FTs look for jobs ?
24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems
24HRs Free Technical Help Desk for your Automotive problems
Home repair advice needed
Home repair advice needed
WWE Wrestling Fans, able to help or share this?
WWE Wrestling Fans, able to help or share this?
Plumber Recommendations please!
Plumber Recommendations please!
Computer advice needed
Computer advice needed
Unable to post pictures in threads
Unable to post pictures in threads
Accident Insurance Claim - Total Loss! Help!
Accident Insurance Claim - Total Loss! Help!