Popeye vs KFC

Ahtong

Which franchise do you prefer?

For mashed potatos, Popeyes is clearly superior. I also like their biscuits.

For chicken, I have never liked the spicy flavours of either brand and remain a fan of KFC's original recipe

↡ Advertisement

If for traditional flavours, KFC wins hands down. But nowadays the standard of fried chicken from KFC drops alot, and they are very salty in taste.

I prefer Popeye for now.

Cheers

For original recipe, KFC is better since there are no competitors......... LOL

Even MY original ones tastes very normal, unlike in the past............. But their spicy/crispy ones is definitely much better than SG KFC!! SG ones still can see the layer of chilli powder beneath the skin.........

I prefer crispy ones from Popeye. Heard from frens that Arnold is quite good also

can choose arnold chicken instead?

always order with cheese to dip, but very sinful.. <_<

sinful about the cheeeeese or chiiiicken?

TS, the best mashed potatoes can only be found in the Philippines' KFC.......and the gravy ish no fight!!!! but well, I heard only, never tasted it b4.....

Long time ago, KFC SG used to have the best mashed potatoes.....

Where to find arnold chicken? In SG got?

I rem many years ago got Texas Fried Chicken located in Wisma Artria. Very good also.

The A&W fried chicken looks good but I never try b4. I think I'll go eat that now!

sinful about the cheeeeese or chiiiicken?

TS, the best mashed potatoes can only be found in the Philippines' KFC.......and the gravy ish no fight!!!! but well, I heard only, never tasted it b4.....

Long time ago, KFC SG used to have the best mashed potatoes.....

the cheese is sinful. but i love it alot. [grin]

Where to find arnold chicken? In SG got?

I rem many years ago got Texas Fried Chicken located in Wisma Artria. Very good also.

The A&W fried chicken looks good but I never try b4. I think I'll go eat that now!

city plaza got arnold. think recently, they open a branch at hougang area. heartland mall IIRC.

the cheese is sinful. but i love it alot. [grin]

city plaza got arnold. think recently, they open a branch at hougang area. heartland mall IIRC.

the arnolds in hougang is at hougang green (saw the flyer yesterday), maybe can go there try

After retrying KFC over the weekend, I have changed my mind.

Popeyes win for both chicken and mashed potato.

The chicken KFC served me was very dry. Machiam like mummified chicken. Popeyes chicken is still quite tender and juicy.

the arnolds in hougang is at hougang green (saw the flyer yesterday), maybe can go there try

There is one Arnold also at Pasir Ris Park, next to the fishing pond, nice food and nice view [thumbsup]

I like Arnold spring Chicken, enjoy Popeye crispy chicken, mash potato and bisket.

For KFC, I still prefer the original taste. [:)]

After retrying KFC over the weekend, I have changed my mind.

Popeyes win for both chicken and mashed potato.

The chicken KFC served me was very dry. Machiam like mummified chicken. Popeyes chicken is still quite tender and juicy.

If u like ur chicken juicy and tender, then give Arnolds a try........... U wont regret it! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

popeye chicken is fresher i find, kfc always got this 'old' taste.

But than also maybe we have KFC for so long, anything decently new will feel better.

popeye mash potato also win hands down.

Never got the chance to try arnolds:(

↡ Advertisement