Jump to content

Wii - Game Loading Thru HDD


Astro
 Share

Recommended Posts

Any kind soul able to advise on how to go about doing this. First I converted the ISO and placed them into the WFBS drive thereafter I created the WAD utilising the cLoader. I thought that is all I need to do but when the system is runnning, Wii could not detect the new game. Did I do something wrong and could someone with the experience pls advise or you could PM me the details. Thanks a million.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

250g of games $100 for HDD.

 

cheap cheap

 

Wii bundle is the cheapest in market compare to the other 2

 

 

400+ can get super bundle..just local sell v v ex ..bo hua

Edited by Freestylers09
Link to post
Share on other sites

250g of games $100 for HDD.

 

cheap cheap

 

Wii bundle is the cheapest in market compare to the other 2

 

 

400+ can get super bundle..just local sell v v ex ..bo hua

 

Bro what u talking about.... i got a question may sound stupid but iĺl put on a mask for now...

 

Senario: Was with a fren at a gathering, met all old/new frens. Suddenly Wii topic came about, 1 fren was saying he bought ahem games at JB, brought back played on his un-ahem-US-set and since have been using without fail. We were all sceptical but this guy is a numbnut who doesnt know how to lie...

 

Question: So is there such possibility that we may never need to ahem our Wii sets..???

 

PS; this is a serious question tks.... :angry:

Link to post
Share on other sites

i tot is pple asking how come can use HDD to play ma..so i just replied can be done n v cheap..haha

 

 

 

anyway nid to Ahem to read these ISO or ahem disc

 

no ahem cannot de la

 

not pc leh..keke

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i tot is pple asking how come can use HDD to play ma..so i just replied can be done n v cheap..haha

 

 

 

anyway nid to Ahem to read these ISO or ahem disc

 

no ahem cannot de la

 

not pc leh..keke

 

 

So Giant hypermart gave him an ahem Wii set as a lucky draw prize huh..??? Sial la what happened with the purchasing department there sial.... [hur]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any kind soul able to advise on how to go about doing this. First I converted the ISO and placed them into the WFBS drive thereafter I created the WAD utilising the cLoader. I thought that is all I need to do but when the system is runnning, Wii could not detect the new game. Did I do something wrong and could someone with the experience pls advise or you could PM me the details. Thanks a million.

 

Need to install Homebrew aka known as soft mod.. Then you need CIOS38 revXX (didn't follw up what's the latest XX revision) with Wad Manager.

 

After that can install your fav USB loader... My fav are

WiiFlow.

U-loader.

 

Then install a forwarder if you want your wiiflow or Uloader to appear on one of channel, else you got to run homebrew everytime you want HDD.

 

 

Hardware: u need a USB external HDD, plugged the lower USB port. Upper USB port for microphone if you play rock band or guitr hero..

Link to post
Share on other sites

So Giant hypermart gave him an ahem Wii set as a lucky draw prize huh..??? Sial la what happened with the purchasing department there sial.... [hur]

 

I'm not updated.. But at last I know, current Wii set cannot ahem to read ahem DVD disc. But still can ahem to play thru HDD. unless all these has change now..

Link to post
Share on other sites

forgot to mention, your WFBS should be on the primary partition. Do not use the extended partition, else wii cannot see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

dont know leh

 

i think most places selling is stock one unless those game shops

 

 

Bloody hell i'm still confused cos now i followed him go JB, bought the disc same game 1 for him and 1 for me, get home tried on our sets he can play i still cannot!!! Now the only way is to bring his set for operation. I really think the guys at the supermarket accidentally purchased an ahem set for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not updated.. But at last I know, current Wii set cannot ahem to read ahem DVD disc. But still can ahem to play thru HDD. unless all these has change now..

 

I think the best thing for me to do now is to just stick to ori games...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...