Carall wipers

I have a silly question.

You know the Carall wipers sold at AA?

Are we supposed to remove the yellow strips on the rubber blade b4 installing the wipers?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

I never seen the wiper before but i have also never seen yellow blades on the roads before so my money is on yes..

I have a silly question.

Are we supposed to remove the yellow strips on the rubber blade b4 installing the wipers?

Thanks

===============

Hmmmmm........Heres a silly answer.

If u use it & it doesnt wipe well, then I guess u sud remove the yellow strips. [rolleyes]

I have a silly question.

Thanks

if i am not wrong, those wipers are frameless type. The yellow strip on the blade are suppose to make the blade straight while in the box.

So u should remove it before using it else it will scratch the windscreen

Neutral Newbie

I have a silly question.

Thanks

You have to remove it, cos that yellow strips acts like a protective cover for the blade, it meant to be remove after you fix up your wiper blades.

Neutral Newbie

You have to remove it, cos that yellow strips acts like a protective cover for the blade, it meant to be remove after you fix up your wiper blades.

Indeed...

ha ha I self pwned.

I was wondering today why the "wiper blades" were so poorly made. It kept sliding out of the frame when in use.

It was in use like that for one day. It still wiped pretty well though despite the sliding around.

Guess the "damage" to the windscreen has been done [bigcry]

I never seen the wiper before but i have also never seen yellow blades on the roads before so my money is on yes..

good answer [thumbsup]...act i always kena fr my boss for using common sense [smallcry]