Jump to content

Your Thoughts Please...


Typhoonz
 Share

Recommended Posts

gifted by God.

so you must treasure all your kids and keep them protected.

as of now, get a MPV which you needed most.

 

Yup... But seems like my budget cannot fit here and there... Only older cars...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aiyah... So see but don't touch and eat lor...

 

 

I think better dont see.. see liao dont know can ta han or not. [laugh][laugh]

 

I always tell my friends, its a choice of 5K for wife to go slim down now or 50K spended on mistress in the future [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think better dont see.. see liao dont know can ta han or not. [laugh][laugh]

 

I always tell my friends, its a choice of 5K for wife to go slim down now or 50K spended on mistress in the future [:p]

 

So which one would you choose?

Link to post
Share on other sites

So which one would you choose?

 

 

i still young, but i told my wife who given birth 1 year back.

 

if 1 more year, still cannot slim down, maybe i let her go see dietician. but cannot take medicine, dont want her to spoil her body.

so i think i chose to give wife 5K. cheaper and safer. [:p]

 

but i am thinking of seeing Dietician with her [:p] last 5 kg to correct weight very hard to obtain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i still young, but i told my wife who given birth 1 year back.

 

if 1 more year, still cannot slim down, maybe i let her go see dietician. but cannot take medicine, dont want her to spoil her body.

so i think i chose to give wife 5K. cheaper and safer. [:p]

 

but i am thinking of seeing Dietician with her [:p] last 5 kg to correct weight very hard to obtain.

 

I would think slimming down is the easy part... Maintaining it is the hardest... I used to have a neighbour would was featured in Jean Yip's advert... I think she won some contest and got the whole slimming package free... She looked good for a mother of 3 but a few months down the road, she was back to her original shape...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...