Nzy Twincharged September 4, 2010 Share September 4, 2010 Which DA polisher is better? The meguiar's g220 or kestral DAS-6. I have used the meguiars DA before. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tatsit1 Neutral Newbie December 23, 2010 Share December 23, 2010 Where to find DAS-6 in sg? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Krismas Neutral Newbie December 24, 2010 Share December 24, 2010 If I'm not mistaken, DAS-6 = Dodo Buff Daddy. I'm don't know about DAS-6 but I know there's a DD dealer in sg. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tatsit1 Neutral Newbie December 24, 2010 Share December 24, 2010 (edited) Where can I find the dealer? also, how to determine whether the PC7424xp is 120v or 240v? Edited December 24, 2010 by Tatsit1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maddriver 4th Gear December 24, 2010 Share December 24, 2010 Where can I find the dealer? also, how to determine whether the PC7424xp is 120v or 240v? The US version is 120V..not sure if they have launch the 240V..I used to own PC7242 and I have detailers using meg DA..I have not try meg DA myself but according to end user Meg DA vibrate more then PC and they are having reliability issue on the version 1..Most PC users have no problem and I myself own one before..No issue at all after for years..even my flex broke down once.. If you are keen on the PC and not in a hurry..let me know..I can help you to get it over with my DG cargo.. that would save u alot in the freight or maybe a GB and we can nego with the agents.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nzy Twincharged December 24, 2010 Author Share December 24, 2010 Forgotten about this thread I started. Anyway I got the DAS-6 pro in the end. Definitely not as good as the PC but much better than g220 and cheaper also. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tatsit1 Neutral Newbie December 24, 2010 Share December 24, 2010 The US version is 120V..not sure if they have launch the 240V..I used to own PC7242 and I have detailers using meg DA..I have not try meg DA myself but according to end user Meg DA vibrate more then PC and they are having reliability issue on the version 1..Most PC users have no problem and I myself own one before..No issue at all after for years..even my flex broke down once.. If you are keen on the PC and not in a hurry..let me know..I can help you to get it over with my DG cargo.. that would save u alot in the freight or maybe a GB and we can nego with the agents.. Which means i have to get a step up transformer? Forgotten about this thread I started. Anyway I got the DAS-6 pro in the end. Definitely not as good as the PC but much better than g220 and cheaper also. Where did you get the DAS-6 pro? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vroomtattat 2nd Gear December 24, 2010 Share December 24, 2010 Which means i have to get a step up transformer? Where did you get the DAS-6 pro? Step down transformer Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nzy Twincharged December 24, 2010 Author Share December 24, 2010 Which means i have to get a step up transformer? Where did you get the DAS-6 pro? Got it online from a uk website. Not sure ok to post the website here or not. But warranty is no problem also cuz I accidentally broke the handle of mine and they replaced it for free including the shipping. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cseng Neutral Newbie December 30, 2010 Share December 30, 2010 (edited) The US version is 120V..not sure if they have launch the 240V..I used to own PC7242 and I have detailers using meg DA..I have not try meg DA myself but according to end user Meg DA vibrate more then PC and they are having reliability issue on the version 1..Most PC users have no problem and I myself own one before..No issue at all after for years..even my flex broke down once.. If you are keen on the PC and not in a hurry..let me know..I can help you to get it over with my DG cargo.. that would save u alot in the freight or maybe a GB and we can nego with the agents.. Edited December 30, 2010 by Cseng Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eeee78 Neutral Newbie December 30, 2010 Share December 30, 2010 I have the Meg G220 V2 (240v) and the PC7424 (not the XP version). Comparing the both, the PC is less noisy than the G220. Vibration wise, both seems the same to me. Power wise, the G220 is much more powerful than PC. Overall I will prefer the G220 V2 as it does not require a step down transformer and it more powerful. Cheers PS : I am selling my PC7424 with transformer, PM me if you are keen. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nzy Twincharged December 30, 2010 Author Share December 30, 2010 I have the Meg G220 V2 (240v) and the PC7424 (not the XP version). Comparing the both, the PC is less noisy than the G220. Vibration wise, both seems the same to me. Power wise, the G220 is much more powerful than PC. Overall I will prefer the G220 V2 as it does not require a step down transformer and it more powerful. Cheers PS : I am selling my PC7424 with transformer, PM me if you are keen. Is the pc 7424 really worse than g220? Cuz I feel that DAS-6 pro better than g220 then thinking of changing to pc7424. Whats the difference between the xp and not xp? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Davc Neutral Newbie January 19, 2011 Share January 19, 2011 Flex XC3401 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Josho 1st Gear January 28, 2011 Share January 28, 2011 Got any recommendation for normal home usage? Dun need such a high end series , manageable will do. Looking for 2nd one tho Doesn't really like my friend Black&Decker one tho. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Davc Neutral Newbie January 30, 2011 Share January 30, 2011 New Flex PE-14 is quiet, not so loud like the 603VR, yet I still can get 90% of the torque. XC3401? If the car condition is good this is all you need, a DA will go a long way with the pads and polish technology nowadays. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Josho 1st Gear January 30, 2011 Share January 30, 2011 how much does it cost? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Davc Neutral Newbie February 2, 2011 Share February 2, 2011 Starting from S$600plus for each one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glitched Neutral Newbie February 3, 2011 Share February 3, 2011 Anybody knows where i can get the Flex XC3401 locally? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?
Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?
Which part of SG is flooding now?
Which part of SG is flooding now?
2 lanes turn right to 3 lanes - which lane to go?
2 lanes turn right to 3 lanes - which lane to go?
Which 2nd hand car dealer is good?
Which 2nd hand car dealer is good?
Which brand of honey to buy?
Which brand of honey to buy?
Which airline is the best?
Which airline is the best?
Steam iron.. the type which doesn't need ironing board
Steam iron.. the type which doesn't need ironing board
Which is the best shopping place in Batam
Which is the best shopping place in Batam