Jump to content

Which DA?


Nzy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey Bro's I just got a Meg DA 220 V.2 I tested and its good to go. I went in search of a a generator , i got a 1500watts one n tested the DA , it only works on speed 4 to 6. 1-3 got vibration but no power. Then i tested out a 2500 watts gen and the same thing! What do i need to know or try please help me out here!

 

Test it on your home power supply..if the same then is your DA issue..a 1500watt is good enough for your DA which is about 600watt only

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Test it on your home power supply..if the same then is your DA issue..a 1500watt is good enough for your DA which is about 600watt only

 

I tried at home and it works fine! But on a generator Speed one doesnt work! Tried 800 watts gen , 1500 watts gen and even 2500 watts gen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

I tried at home and it works fine! But on a generator Speed one doesnt work! Tried 800 watts gen , 1500 watts gen and even 2500 watts gen.

 

Ur generators u tried with other appliances? Might be ur generators spoil? I use a DAS-6 pro which is 850W on a 1200W generator also can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Ur generators u tried with other appliances? Might be ur generators spoil? I use a DAS-6 pro which is 850W on a 1200W generator also can.

 

I tried all other stuff n it works. i tried with 4 different generators. The only prob is When i go on speed one it doesnt spin but when i increase speed it works. Then when i plug the DA at my home powerpoint , speed 1 works fine all the way to 6. Anyone here with a generator able to help me test out?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I tried all other stuff n it works. i tried with 4 different generators. The only prob is When i go on speed one it doesnt spin but when i increase speed it works. Then when i plug the DA at my home powerpoint , speed 1 works fine all the way to 6. Anyone here with a generator able to help me test out?

 

Anyone here using Meguiars DA 220 on a generator?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ur generators u tried with other appliances? Might be ur generators spoil? I use a DAS-6 pro which is 850W on a 1200W generator also can.

 

How much you paid for the Das6?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Twincharged

How much you paid for the Das6?

 

IIRC was around 300-400 together with 3 different polishes and some extra pads.

Link to post
Share on other sites

IIRC was around 300-400 together with 3 different polishes and some extra pads.

 

That's quite reasonable. Mind PM-ing me the site where you bought it from?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Anyone here using Meguiars DA 220 on a generator?

I am using my G220 V2 on a 1k watt gen set.

No problem through speed 1 to 6.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Exbrite. At kaki bukit area.

 

I have a piece which bought from Exbrite.

 

I planning to sell off as i dun really like the handling as compare to PC.

 

Msg me if u keen to buy from me.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...