Joseph22 Turbocharged August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 (edited) so if im getting one that is around dec 2006 to early 2007, im eligible for body value + 50% of ARF paid? think more than that. 2006 2007 is 5 years car. should be around 70% right?? Edited August 3, 2011 by Joseph22 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 think more than that. 2006 2007 is 5 years car. should be around 70% right?? hah no la..thinking of buying a 4 yr old car...not scrapping mine... so the car that im eyeing has omv of 32k... based on ben's link, 35k will be the arf and lets say i use until 9th year...i de-register and ill get 0.5 x 35k = 17.5k? so in total 17.5k + body (minimal)? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 hah no la..thinking of buying a 4 yr old car...not scrapping mine... so the car that im eyeing has omv of 32k... based on ben's link, 35k will be the arf and lets say i use until 9th year...i de-register and ill get 0.5 x 35k = 17.5k? so in total 17.5k + body (minimal)? this one 1 not sure. but 17.5K is confirm. heard body after 5 years. no value liao. dont know true or not. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 this one 1 not sure. but 17.5K is confirm. heard body after 5 years. no value liao. dont know true or not. nbcb the person say roadster can export...so got a bit more than normal..think he tua pow sian me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 nbcb the person say roadster can export...so got a bit more than normal..think he tua pow sian me. I dare not say if he is right or wrong. i am not dealer after all. anyway MX5?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 I dare not say if he is right or wrong. i am not dealer after all. anyway MX5?? gay roadster may just be the way to go Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Honeybee Neutral Newbie August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 wah liu eh.. need me to point out for you. read what you post lah Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you. I am being honest here. Copen is a small car. I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am. Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you. I am being honest here. Copen is a small car. I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am. Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie? Hi Honeybee, Please don't scold Joseph22. He was just joking with you. We must all have an open mind when it comes to internet forums. You are driving bigger car than me cause I am 25 this year yet no car. Regards, Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Honeybee Neutral Newbie August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 Hi Honeybee, Please don't scold Joseph22. He was just joking with you. We must all have an open mind when it comes to internet forums. You are driving bigger car than me cause I am 25 this year yet no car. Regards, I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying. Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before. Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying. Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before. Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you. You just have to ignore him. The golden rule in this thread is don't take things here too seriously. J22 or feverboi always sick. Sometime sum ting long with him Whatever he says, you got to take it with 101% discount. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying. Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before. Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you. this is a very serious post.. i still want to know more girls in forum. please dont leive Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 what to boost lah people car boost what dun suan me lah Mine don't have anything except what the manufacturer has built inside. No boost or snail. Wait kena dangkut by polis. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 (edited) Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you. I am being honest here. Copen is a small car. I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am. Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie? ai yo why you so like that. you small car more expensive then my car leh. Anyway i explan clearly to you lah. you notice i Bold Cheh?? in the post you quoted from?? you say if we know, we will say Cheh. so i say cheh so you did not lie Edited August 3, 2011 by Joseph22 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 this is a very serious post.. i still want to know more girls in forum. please dont leive how come she dont understand what i post?? i think pretty obvious liao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you. I am being honest here. Copen is a small car. I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am. Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie? Copen is a nice car, especially for a lady, my ex gf wanted me to buy for her, if I more capable I would, no need to bother with Joseph22 la, he may sound mean on the forum but he is actually a nice guy...it's easy to misunderstand each other intentions on the net la....I welcome you with open legs! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 how come she dont understand what i post?? i think pretty obvious liao u chase away the girl...please repent u kuku! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 u chase away the girl...please repent u kuku! I repent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 3, 2011 Share August 3, 2011 I repent Please direct a new girl in ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Any regular casino slots player here?
Any regular casino slots player here?