Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

wah liu eh.. need me to point out for you. read what you post lah [laugh]

 

farking gay car....honeybee should do just like a bee n buzz off...and join cozycots forum [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine don't have anything except what the manufacturer has built inside.

 

No boost or snail. Wait kena dangkut by polis. [laugh]

ooo so u install it outside like an additional item cool.

 

btw i saw a subaru yesterday with flame come out of his exhaust :o

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got new target:

 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...305&DL=1000

 

Or

 

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...621&DL=1000 <- but Auto [:(]

 

Any feedbacks on these two? Spoke to my neighbour who drives one. Seems like no major problem except the high FC and short range. Size wise seems abit on the small side. Is it smaller than a Vios? :huh:

wagon wagon wagon go for the wagon [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is very preliminary. For the X, there are a few around. Should I get the manual or the SST auto?

 

The wagon 9 is the only one available right now. I am also concern about the mileage. Tho I prefer the 9.

hw often will you be caught in a jam or extreme slow traffic?

if alway i rekon sst auto will be better

Link to post
Share on other sites

ooo so u install it outside like an additional item cool.

 

btw i saw a subaru yesterday with flame come out of his exhaust :o

 

Did you go near the flame to peng kang (BBQ) some food? [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

yup...but dun stay there cos the beds full of bugs and quite a few complaints in press.....

also, you get ahem 'my friends' visiting you in the middle of night [laugh][laugh][laugh]

are u dropin ur friends there [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

u ?

 

How can I not be real after we bumped into each other along expressways?

 

The only difference with them and with you is that we have yet to say hi.....[wave][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

But its an auto box. If i dun get a tiong car now, it is unlikely I will get one further down the road thats why I am going this way.

 

Gonna live my Gran Tourismo dream. [laugh] [laugh]

 

then just get one dual clutch... :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I not be real after we bumped into each other along expressways?

 

The only difference with them and with you is that we have yet to say hi.....[wave][laugh]

 

how you know its his car when you yet to meet him?? [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you go near the flame to peng kang (BBQ) some food? [:p]

nope i stay far far away from him,

but the getz behind him did a fast lane change in a record time [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

hw often will you be caught in a jam or extreme slow traffic?

if alway i rekon sst auto will be better

 

actually not very often.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I not be real after we bumped into each other along expressways?

 

The only difference with them and with you is that we have yet to say hi.....[wave][laugh]

i was thinking maybe it my imgination [laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I not be real after we bumped into each other along expressways?

 

The only difference with them and with you is that we have yet to say hi.....[wave][laugh]

 

hey dude, I am moving up to Tuas also. 18 or thereabout. [wave]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...