Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

so if im getting one that is around dec 2006 to early 2007, im eligible for

 

body value + 50% of ARF paid?

 

think more than that. 2006 2007 is 5 years car. should be around 70% right??

Edited by Joseph22
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

think more than that. 2006 2007 is 5 years car. should be around 70% right??

 

hah no la..thinking of buying a 4 yr old car...not scrapping mine...

 

so the car that im eyeing has omv of 32k...

 

based on ben's link, 35k will be the arf and lets say i use until 9th year...i de-register and ill get 0.5 x 35k = 17.5k?

 

so in total 17.5k + body (minimal)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

hah no la..thinking of buying a 4 yr old car...not scrapping mine...

 

so the car that im eyeing has omv of 32k...

 

based on ben's link, 35k will be the arf and lets say i use until 9th year...i de-register and ill get 0.5 x 35k = 17.5k?

 

so in total 17.5k + body (minimal)?

 

this one 1 not sure. but 17.5K is confirm.

 

heard body after 5 years. no value liao. dont know true or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites

this one 1 not sure. but 17.5K is confirm.

 

heard body after 5 years. no value liao. dont know true or not.

 

nbcb the person say roadster can export...so got a bit more than normal..think he tua pow sian me. [rifle]

Link to post
Share on other sites

nbcb the person say roadster can export...so got a bit more than normal..think he tua pow sian me. [rifle]

 

 

I dare not say if he is right or wrong. i am not dealer after all. :D

 

anyway MX5??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

wah liu eh.. need me to point out for you. read what you post lah [laugh]

Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you.

I am being honest here. Copen is a small car.

I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am.

Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you.

I am being honest here. Copen is a small car.

I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am.

Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie?

 

Hi Honeybee,

 

Please don't scold Joseph22. He was just joking with you.

 

We must all have an open mind when it comes to internet forums.

 

You are driving bigger car than me cause I am 25 this year yet no car.

 

Regards,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi Honeybee,

 

Please don't scold Joseph22. He was just joking with you.

 

We must all have an open mind when it comes to internet forums.

 

You are driving bigger car than me cause I am 25 this year yet no car.

 

Regards,

I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying.

Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before.

Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying.

Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before.

Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you.

 

You just have to ignore him.

 

The golden rule in this thread is don't take things here too seriously.

 

J22 or feverboi always sick. Sometime sum ting long with him [hur]

 

Whatever he says, you got to take it with 101% discount. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying.

Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before.

Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you.

 

this is a very serious post..

 

i still want to know more girls in forum. please dont leive

Link to post
Share on other sites

what to boost lah

people car boost what dun suan me lah

 

Mine don't have anything except what the manufacturer has built inside.

 

No boost or snail. Wait kena dangkut by polis. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you.

I am being honest here. Copen is a small car.

I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am.

Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie?

 

ai yo why you so like that. you small car more expensive then my car leh.

 

Anyway i explan clearly to you lah.

 

you notice i Bold Cheh?? in the post you quoted from??

 

you say if we know, we will say Cheh. so i say cheh so you did not lie

Edited by Joseph22
Link to post
Share on other sites

this is a very serious post..

 

i still want to know more girls in forum. please dont leive

 

 

how come she dont understand what i post?? [sweatdrop]

 

i think pretty obvious liao [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya, I did say my car is small I didn't lie about that. In what way do you think I am lying. Sorry I really don't catch you.

I am being honest here. Copen is a small car.

I guess you guys are all driving a much normal and bigger cars than I am.

Please enlighten me. In which way did I lie?

Copen is a nice car, especially for a lady, my ex gf wanted me to buy for her, if I more capable I would, no need to bother with Joseph22 la, he may sound mean on the forum but he is actually a nice guy...it's easy to misunderstand each other intentions on the net la....I welcome you with open legs!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...