Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not sure. Was not paying attn to the sales person. ^_^

 

But if u free during lunchtime, we can go n see see.

 

I still have dome doubts on the reliability despite them saying otherwise.

The crux of the problem lies with the dry clutch DSG gearbox. The rest should be ok I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The crux of the problem lies with the dry clutch DSG gearbox. The rest should be ok I think.

Base on our Local VW spoke man - AKA Sleepy-T and Robo. The Dry clutch DSG no longer a problem...

Link to post
Share on other sites

The crux of the problem lies with the dry clutch DSG gearbox. The rest should be ok I think.

how the gb thingy is almost over, not much new of car with MU breakdown now

Link to post
Share on other sites

Base on our Local VW spoke man - AKA Sleepy-T and Robo. The Dry clutch DSG no longer a problem...

dun go any high speed sharp turn everything should be ok [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know the difference between Singtel shares as per Singtel, Singtel10 and Singtel100? Does it refer to the lot size?

I onli know RED,GREEN,ORANGE [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...