Tp got new toys with flash light?

Blackyv

Hehehe, was crusing happily btw 110-120 on kje, 30-40m approaching cck overhead bridge and kaza.. Saw a flash light from the overhead bridge....tp have new toy?....anyone saw that too?... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

yeah now there is a new hidden spot for mobile 'cameras'.

saw 1 wrx TP just before CCK exit and 1 TP bike along brickland road exit... drive safe :)

Hehehe, .. Saw a flash light from the overhead bridge....tp have new toy?....anyone saw that too?... [:p]

night time iszzt?

if daytime....popular spot....even MY truckers noe :D

night time iszzt?

if daytime....popular spot....even MY truckers noe :D

yes, i know in day time, that is a hot spot but it's 8:20pm wor......

Time to go see an optician. [:p]

[laugh] cant be wrong.... it's very much like camera kind of flash light but not as powerful/bright as those traffic-light's flash.... dont think with that pony flash, any camera can capture the number plate, provided tp new toy is super duper high tech type.... [:p]

wads the diff whether nite or daytime? i tot tp is 24/7?

day time, their speed camera can capture the number plate clearly and send the love letter but so far, yet to know they have speed-cam meant for nite time which can capture the number plate... for nite time, normally they aim and shot, it detected speeding, they chase and stop offender..... [:p]

day time, their speed camera can capture the number plate clearly and send the love letter but so far, yet to know they have speed-cam meant for nite time which can capture the number plate... for nite time, normally they aim and shot, it detected speeding, they chase and stop offender..... [:p]

wah.. like that then sure speed gao gao, try shake them off ba since left wrong, right also wrong. did i mention once i was about to be asked to pull over in some neighbourhood by an officer, but i pretend nvr see n quickly drive away. guilty conscience... scare me like lots lots [shakehead]

Edited by Avant_stealth
↡ Advertisement