Jump to content

I REMEMBER


2bfree
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

The truth is out there......We can chose to bury it but it is still out there. We can chose to turn a blind eye to it but it is still out there. We can chose to forget it but it is still out there. It is out there & will always be there unless we chose to do something about it......We have to vote. We have to vote wisely. Everyone is afraid of Change but it is a LEAP OF FAITH. Singapore is today because of Singaporeans. Not because of any family name. I take a quote from the movie Kingdom of Heaven, "None have claim, all have claim." I am a Singaporean. I have claim. I have rights. And I will vote.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

 

 

If any of our Malaysian friends here, can so kindly tell us hw much it cost to go to a GOVERNMENT hospital in Malaysia, which is just a bridge away from us, for a consultation, operation etc. And think abt their salaries VS cost of medical & then think abt ours. Where are our GOVERNMENT hospitals which are supposed to subsidise our medical cost for those who cant afford it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

If any of our Malaysian friends here, can so kindly tell us hw much it cost to go to a GOVERNMENT hospital in Malaysia, which is just a bridge away from us, for a consultation, operation etc. And think abt their salaries VS cost of medical & then think abt ours. Where are our GOVERNMENT hospitals which are supposed to subsidise our medical cost for those who cant afford it?

 

 

me!! RM3 for normal delivery for ur new born kid :ph34r:

but again. my SGPrean kawan will tell me: MYS gov hospital boh standard [bigcry]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

 

 

Staying Together, Moving Ahead?

 

Ask yourself when u watch this video.....was there a needle pricking ur heart? Do u feel it? I felt mine cos tears were swelling in my eyes.

Edited by 2bfree
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

me!! RM3 for normal delivery for ur new born kid :ph34r:

but again. my SGPrean kawan will tell me: MYS gov hospital boh standard [bigcry]

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

If any of our Malaysian friends here, can so kindly tell us hw much it cost to go to a GOVERNMENT hospital in Malaysia, which is just a bridge away from us, for a consultation, operation etc. And think abt their salaries VS cost of medical & then think abt ours. Where are our GOVERNMENT hospitals which are supposed to subsidise our medical cost for those who cant afford it?

 

My father-in-law had a brain operation to remove a turmour about 1 year ago in the hospital in jb.

The cost? Rm$130+ for the ops and 1 week stay.

When my wife told me the final bill, i was thinking 130+ thousand.

It was 130+ DOLLARS ringgit!!! And he has NO insurance.

 

2 countries, 1 with natural resources, the other had the strongest economy in Asia, almost on even ground, yet the medical costs are so far apart.

 

Don't compare with a cow who paid $8 for a heart bypass. We can only compare when a commoner without any influential background can get the same kind of treatment at the same cost.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

me!! RM3 for normal delivery for ur new born kid :ph34r:

but again. my SGPrean kawan will tell me: MYS gov hospital boh standard [bigcry]

 

Either we are being ripped off by the so called subsidies or the gov is being ripped off by these medical suppliers.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

u not scare isd treat u drink kopi ar for inciting unrest :ph34r:

 

 

I am scare. Yes. But I am more afraid & concern abt other things right now. I knw many are scare becos they have families. I believe that many others given a choice would like to voice out......But who doesnt have a family or least someone to care for? I am not inciting anything but sharing information from youtube. Everyone can VOTE for any party they wish to. No one & noting should threaten a citizen's VOTE for one's country. I am encouraging our fella citizens & following our GOVERNMENT's calling. VOTING is compulsory. Vote for the right party. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

http://wp.sg/your-vote-is-secret/

 

One last link from another thread in MCF before I go makan.....Yes, I go to a nearby kopitiam to makan. Not going to ISD to lim kopi.

But just in case if I dont come back to this thread after a few hours........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still wont be in ISD lim kopi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

u not scare isd treat u drink kopi ar for inciting unrest :ph34r:

 

Those guys at isd are still men (read not directors) after all. They do not draw 5 digit salaries as their bosses does. I'm sure there are pro opps people inside and share the same sediments as us here, just that they do not openly show their intentions. What makes you think that they are not affected by the things that are happening around us? These people are humans afterall. Even if they have incentives for now, they are not the privileged few who draw enough salary that can cover their next generation.

 

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...