Who still remember Bruce Lee

Yamapi

I went to an exhibition about Bruce Lee in a Hong Kong museum last year. It showed his life story and how he worked hard to achieve his stardom. Lots of history and memorabilia to see.

Gone too young [smallcry]

• Praise 1

I went to an exhibition about Bruce Lee in a Hong Kong museum last year. It showed his life story and how he worked hard to achieve his stardom. Lots of history and memorabilia to see.

Gone too young [smallcry]

His son too.

• Praise 2

From Afghanistan, a "reborn" of Bruce Lee...well his real name is Abbas Alizada

No kidding - just watch his Nuchaku moves. He even has his own fans and Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/afghanbrucelee22

hmm.. I wander what the Tailibans think of him..Anyway, it is incrediable for a person who has long past still have positive influence on many, even for those form improvished war-torn countries.

1418199103586.jpg

• Praise 1

From Afghanistan, a "reborn" of Bruce Lee...well his real name is Abbas Alizada

No kidding - just watch his Nuchaku moves. He even has his own fans and Facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/afghanbrucelee22

hmm.. I wander what the Tailibans think of him..Anyway, it is incrediable for a person who has long past still have positive influence on many, even for those form improvished war-torn countries.

1418199103586.jpg

jin siang leh!!! [laugh][thumbsup]

• Praise 8

I use to have all movies of him and would watch them over and over until I can recite every single line [flowerface]

What I liked about him is his clear cut style - a punch is a punch and a kick is a kick...no fancy fly hear fly there on wire or somersault stunts like most of the other actors after him.

And also because of him, many ill-informed ang mors thought that all Chinese knew martial arts.

Edited by Chickenfarm

One-Inch Punch.

This one adopted from Wing Chun.

In my opinion, Yip Man movie wouldn't have created such an impact but for his famous disciple Li Zhen Fun [nod]

• Praise 2

This one adopted from Wing Chun.

In my opinion, Yip Man movie wouldn't have created such an impact but for his famous disciple Li Zhen Fun [nod]

Didn't know Bruce real name is zhen fun.

↡ Advertisement