Joseph22 Turbocharged October 15, 2011 Share October 15, 2011 any lags on 3GS? Battery life still ok? so far okay. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
WTF 4th Gear October 15, 2011 Share October 15, 2011 Anyone tried sync using WIFI yet? Tried but failed as iPhone could not see my PC. Followed what's in iTunes Help but still do not work. Once I unplugged my iPhone, my device disappeared from iTunes despite Help mentioned otherwise. Now still stuck at using cable to sync..... Not sure if iTunes 10.5 or iOS5.0 is stable. My iPhone was syncing just now but hung on step 2 (I've waited for 20 mins but no change to status bar). I unplugged and then replugged which is syncs again and completed in 2 mins. As my WIFI sync didn't work previously as once my iPhone was unplugged from my PC, iTunes could not see me iPhone. I closed the iTunes and left my iPhone connected to recharge. After abt 15 mins, iTunes auto-started and when I unplugged my iPhone after full recharge, iTunes this time still retains my iPhone. And the WIFI sync works right now! Seems like iOS/iTunes is becoming something similar like MS.... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now