Wishcumstrue 6th Gear December 5, 2011 Share December 5, 2011 It is actually a joy to drive... No other cars speaks to you like how an alfa would.. Yeah, that's what I heard about from some 147 folks and they are very passionate about it! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wishcumstrue 6th Gear December 5, 2011 Share December 5, 2011 Depends on what you mean by "intended to be" - once moving Selespeed can be very very smooth - if you use the correct technique. Well, what I meant is if one were to treat selespeed as if it is another SMT/DSG type of transmission, one might be get a rude shock (that's what I read so far) - according to this review: http://paultan.org/2006/09/07/alfa-romeo-1...eed-test-drive/ "....in reality (Selespeed) shifting can be quite jerky if you don Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vhtfhwlego Supercharged December 5, 2011 Share December 5, 2011 Well, what I meant is if one were to treat selespeed as if it is another SMT/DSG type of transmission, one might be get a rude shock (that's what I read so far) - according to this review: http://paultan.org/2006/09/07/alfa-romeo-1...eed-test-drive/ "....in reality (Selespeed) shifting can be quite jerky if you don Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Claude Neutral Newbie December 5, 2011 Share December 5, 2011 Hi Guys, I have a G27 wheel for my PS3. The wheel itself is in excellent condition and everything works well (including the calibration) except that while playing F12010 or GT5 the paddle shifters stop working and i cannot use them to manually change the gears. I have to disconnect and then reconnect the steering wheels USB from the PS3. When I reconnect it works again ok but after a short time the same problem happens again. The problem started since yesterday and was not happening before. I am mystified as to what might be causing it and was hoping some of you guys could suggest some things if possible. Many thanks, Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wishcumstrue 6th Gear December 5, 2011 Share December 5, 2011 Hi Guys, I have a G27 wheel for my PS3. ...The problem started since yesterday and was not happening before. I am mystified as to what might be causing it and was hoping some of you guys could suggest some things if possible. Many thanks, I hear there was a recall for G27 by Logitech...maybe you need to wait for LTA letter to fix. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wishcumstrue 6th Gear December 5, 2011 Share December 5, 2011 interior of 147? yeap. My original post has a link about the ride review. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Nissan Qashqai, A Driver's Nightmare
Nissan Qashqai, A Driver's Nightmare
Paddle shifters - fixed to wheel or column?
Paddle shifters - fixed to wheel or column?
And so Nas Daily decides to shift to SG after all lor
And so Nas Daily decides to shift to SG after all lor
Doctor dies from suspected overwork after 18-hour shift
Doctor dies from suspected overwork after 18-hour shift
Hard to shift from P to D at times
Hard to shift from P to D at times
The 3rd shift
The 3rd shift
Changing gear shift gaiter
Changing gear shift gaiter
Paddle shifts, tiptronic, steptronics and etc
Paddle shifts, tiptronic, steptronics and etc