Jump to content

Help. hit & run in mscp


Scktay
 Share

Recommended Posts

Even though if your insurance co. is ok to maintain your NCD, most probably your premium will increase on the next renewal.

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

and u successfully claimed it back with no impact on your NCD...

u claimed on your own insurance right?

 

Ya man...own insurance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not at all leh....my premium when I renewed was lower than previous. Just that I supposed have to stick with the same insurance co if so....cos I got others to quote...was high...some are ridiculously high. Whatever....any it's not a nice thing to recall...that year's CNY...totally down. <_<

Link to post
Share on other sites

I truly hate these irresponsible drivers, if you hit somebody car, pls be brave enough to own up!

 

My car (Vios Black) also got hit in expressway yesterday and the driver sped away.

I thought he was going to the left shoulder to talk about it but he suddenyl sped off!!

 

KJE (Towards Tuas) 750am yesterday (06-Mar-2012)....

Yellow heavily modified car (suspect to be Lancer EX, modified until brand logo gone) Yellow in color with Matt Black Bonnet & Boot....

Would really appreciate if there's bros out there who witnessed it, pls email me!

 

Serious damage? U should lodge a police report.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Have lodged a police complaint already, but seems the police not taking priority especially there's no human injury involved.

Money to repair is secondary, just that my little boy went into a shock from the impact, (quite bad which also caused my left side mirror to fly....)

Im worried that the b------d's reckless driving may one day kill some innocent victim and that's y i really ask for any witness to PM me as I need more info to get the a-----e suspended from driving...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im worried that the b------d's reckless driving may one day kill some innocent victim and that's y i really ask for any witness to PM me as I need more info to get the a-----e suspended from driving...

 

Suspend his licence cannot prevent him from getting behind the wheels. Getting him behind bars can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...