Echik NSHW TP, like that also can?

KARTer

Maybe see you big fish let you go first.....all of them were in uniform so cannot do much.

Probably marked your car liao, next round they all change to street wear and prepare welcome party for you [laugh]

but all the MY cars stopped by them were even bigger cars!! smallest was a S-Class.... they pitied small cars like mine, thats why let us go free [:(]

must have a reason to detain that fat wallet mar, so detain the car first ... [smash]

i think more like he saw my wallet only one stack of $2 notes, not interested [:(]

hmmmmm............. they can suspect Karter modified his Evo and detain him.... [sly]

actually he must have seen the cracked front number plate, and all the scratches and dirty rims, owner no money to repair or wash car, he not interested liao.....

Big fat wallet with driving license inside is a big no-no. How to ask for discount like that?

Personally my driving license is kept in a bogey wallet with only RM30 inside, kept inside the armrest console. Real wallet remains in my pocket. Once I unknowingly overtook the polis car and got flagged down. What happened next, you can imagine. [lipsrsealed]

Normally i dont even bring wallet, just put few ringgits in seperate pockets, yesterday somehow didnt follow the method and kena stopped!

hmmmmm............. they can suspect Karter modified his Evo and detain him.... [sly]

since radarshowed my car not speeding, he concluded my car is a faked evo [:(] , so he not interested

hao lian thread, wan ppl know u drive EVO and have alot of ringgit!

dont like that leh..... [:(]

KNS........... you got big fat wallet.... [sly]

When MU so can blanjar kopi & kaya roti... [smash]

no problem, provided the ah tiong selling drinks accepts ringgits.... :D

I was coming back from KL yesterday afternoon and going fast as i figured it was Monday and during the morning drive up to KL the whole drive was free of manned speed trap, maybe usually weekends they catch enough sgp drivers, so can take a break on Monday?

But no matter what, personally I always keep to speed limit on one stretch which it notorious for speed trap.

So I did only 110+ on this stretch yesterday also.

Lo and behold, suddenly there was this mega road block with only one lane passable, a few white TP big bikes plus a few polis evos parked neatly next to the "pit lane" for unlucky cars, one full section of TPs waving selected passing cars to park one side.

Ok so far, coz I didn't speed for at least 10km before reaching the road block, so I slowly move in the queue for the "selection".

No luck for me when I reached the sergeant who did the selection...... He pointed at my car, and then pointed to the pit lane. [mad]

I sat inside, off engine, continued my cig and one smiling TP in a cap came, "Good morning, sir. Can i see your driving license?"

He checked my license, but I regretted letting him see my wallet when I took the license because inside it there was a stack of ringgits, BIG regret! This prosperous looking sergeant kept smiling at me, not sure if the wallet can really made him so happy!

Then as usual, he walked to the front, looked at my number plate. At this time I noticed all other cars which kena stopped in the pit lane were MY cars!? Usually there are more sgp cars than MY cars.

Mr Smiling walked to me, asked with another smile "Evo 7, or 8?"..... In my mind I was like -- why you bother? Just go straight to your usual line, can or not?

Of course we always return our smile to TP's smile. So I smiled back "old car lah, evo4"

He smiled, "ok, we just checking. Your car no speeding on our radar"..... I was "???" but straight away moved off.

Wah lau eh, no speeding, then stopped people for what? the single file road block caused a 2km jam! And just checking? Big bank robbery just took place so need a road block?

Anyway, i figured this road block probably used up 90% of their highway patrol team, which means the rest of the NSHW to tuas exit everyone can chiong!!!... And most of us did just that :D :D

Do you guys know how often they stop drivers for nothing, not even the 50 ringgits?

Wat time of the morning was that?