Hit-And-Run near Botanic Garden

Akari_ph

even if you find culprit.. he die die wont admit.. also suck thumb..

happened to me... culprit was a regular at the gym.. i confronted her when i saw her again (she hadnt repaired the damage on her car, still had traces of the black paint plus height of damage etc all tallied) ..and she said she knocked it somewhere else.. and said i have no proof... LLST.

It is just my bad luck. No point wasting my time to find the culprit.

↡ Advertisement

Does a single front right fender panel cost so much? The rest of the panels appear ok except for the door which probably requires some panel beating.

Looks like even though a VW is competitively priced against Jap cars but still costs a bomb to repair.

Will change the whole fender instead of repairing it. Cost of the parts are ok. Just the labour is [knife] .

I think you can check with your insurer,i heard before for "Hit & Run" ,can claim own insurance,no loss of N.C.B.,but must make police report first.

Already checked. As long as cannot find the culprit, will loss the NCD.

Turbocharged

Paiseh to borrow an old thread but found mysyself in hit&run sistuation when I wanted to drive my car this morning, My car's front right side (above tire) was dented inwards. Couldn't confirm for sure when it happened as yesterday afternoon still swee swee. Drove out later & parked at another place before coming back in the evening. LL have to pay for the repair myself.

In this case do I still need to report to insurance (can't find the bugger to claim since no details). Parked nicely inside parking lot also kenna this [furious]

Paiseh to borrow an old thread but found mysyself in hit&run sistuation when I wanted to drive my car this morning, My car's front right side (above tire) was dented inwards. Couldn't confirm for sure when it happened as yesterday afternoon still swee swee. Drove out later & parked at another place before coming back in the evening. LL have to pay for the repair myself.

In this case do I still need to report to insurance (can't find the bugger to claim since no details). Parked nicely inside parking lot also kenna this [furious]

You're not alone........mine I have yet to sent for repair as the dent doesn't bother me........plus there could be the next kuku driver 'kissing' my ride while parking again........ [laugh]

This is indeed LL

Unless u Hv a recorder that's on when u parked

Got a story to tell again

Haha

Happened to me in my mscp few yrs back on eve of Xmas

I'm gng out n walking to my car with my wife

I witnessed a lorry coming down from upper lvl m turning in front of my ride

I foresee something gng happened from his turning radius

I shout shout n waved but down my num plate onto the ground!!!!!

I was like wtfffffffff

Went to him, an AT staying in same estate

Looking at the scratched on my bumper

(that x still not really into repair cost much, not so experienced)

I calculated, bumper change new one 200, spray 150, plate new - pair 100, holder 100

Told him 700 for lost of car took his blue ic jot down particulars

Kns he experienced one leh

Told me only scratch jus polish can Liao say 200 lar

I lagi tulan say report police lor claim ur ins

Finally concluded with 450 n I followed him ATM n wrote him no more further claim

Days later went my ws, foc polish all shiny num screw up temp use first

I was like damn ps took too much Liao

Now I recalled recently got a thread

I find it too troublesome to go rtn

Should I rtn or kp?

Gei kang

Stupid ?

Of cse go bring my boy n wife jia Ho liso lim bier la

Hahaha

Xmas present

Sb heng jun jun there witnessed it

Turbocharged

Seems many share similar fate as me & others. Mine did have have DVR but only when driving. Rather unsightly though can still drive without any problem.

post-5391-1365344508_thumb.jpg

To WTF, Maskedrider, SPT27, for your cases do u still report to insurance even though no claim involved

Seems many share similar fate as me & others. Mine did have have DVR but only when driving. Rather unsightly though can still drive without any problem.

To WTF, Maskedrider, SPT27, for your cases do u still report to insurance even though no claim involved

Make a thread a ask for witnesses. Nowadays with so many DVRs around, maybe someone parked opposite or beside yours captured but didn't check.

I suffered the same fate few months ago which have 2 deep dents with pain came off just next to the headlight. Do not knoe to count myself lucky since it missed the headlight by milimeters. From the height of the dents and damage, confirmed hit by back of lorry. Likely yours also hit by lorry.

↡ Advertisement