Cooking Classes

LinOrLim

Hey guys/ladies,

anyone out there know this cooking class offered by this lady at around Aljuneid MRT Station, around Aljuneid Ave 2 there, near the Blk 118 HDB Geyland Branch Office...?

Your help is greatly appreciated if you can provide me with the address and name of the business.

↡ Advertisement

my cooking all learn from a place available anywhere anytime with chef from all over the world...... Youtube !! [laugh] [laugh]

my cooking all learn from a place available anywhere anytime with chef from all over the world...... Youtube !! [laugh] [laugh]

O...K....But I want to know where is the place....

O...K....But I want to know where is the place....

His is youtube. What dish are u look for. I rem got a thread abt mcf cooking

my cooking all learn from a place available anywhere anytime with chef from all over the world...... Youtube !! [laugh][laugh]

one day must try le.. the only 2 things I know hot to cook.. Maggi and Egg.. [bigcry][bigcry]

His is youtube. What dish are u look for. I rem got a thread abt mcf cooking

you guys got me wrong, i heard there is this cooking school near Aljunied MRT station. I just want to know the address.

one day must try le.. the only 2 things I know hot to cook.. Maggi and Egg.. [bigcry][bigcry]

errr.......you don't know how to cook rice with the rice cooker meh??? [:p][laugh]

Actually cooking can all learn from web. Don't have to go to cooking class to learn.

I did all my home cooked foods via web learning and turned out pretty well.

Neutral Newbie

Hello guys, mind teaching me how to cook food related to easter? i need recipe so that i am able to submit at asiafoodrecipe.com/easter-contest/ and i stand to win their prizes it is so attracting. Dont believe and take a look at it urself. Please anyone? :(

Neutral Newbie

Hmm i will let you know if i ever come about it...

There are however other cooking classes from Tott that OpenRice offers.... check this out...

//sg.openrice.com/info/orlifestyle/cookingclass.html

more like a demonstration and it shows you how its done...

↡ Advertisement