Throttle2 Supersonic October 7, 2013 Author Share October 7, 2013 Hahaha, I bought the exact same thing from Mustafa, but it doesn't come with manual. I paid $18 ii think it would be cheaper at mustafa but i hate the shopping experience and all. Hiw much there? $12? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kangadrool Supersonic October 8, 2013 Share October 8, 2013 (edited) I paid $18 ii think it would be cheaper at mustafa but i hate the shopping experience and all. Hiw much there? $12? I overpaid by $1. $19.00 Things aren't cheap there anymore except some slow moving items like fountain pens, ink.... Orient and Orient Star watches are also selling about same prices as Big Time (after the usual 20-30% discount). But, better than buying those knock-off watches on the streets. Bought one Baby-G for my son in KL, took only one day for the watch strap to give way. This one still quite lasting, think already 2 months liao. Edited October 8, 2013 by Kangadrool Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 8, 2013 Author Share October 8, 2013 I overpaid by $1. $19.00 Things aren't cheap there anymore except some slow moving items like fountain pens, ink.... Orient and Orient Star watches are also selling about same prices as Big Time (after the usual 20-30% discount). But, better than buying those knock-off watches on the streets. Bought one Baby-G for my son in KL, took only one day for the watch strap to give way. This one still quite lasting, think already 2 months liao. Huh mustafa sell for $19? I thought they would be cheapest in town. I was right to stop going to mustafa since >5yrs ago...... Yes, original casio definitely better than an identical knockoff. The quality control still there. That said , such watches simply dont last longer than 18mths.... Haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 8, 2013 Author Share October 8, 2013 One old one for the night Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 9, 2013 Author Share October 9, 2013 Back to basics Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damienic 5th Gear October 10, 2013 Share October 10, 2013 (edited) Back to basics You just have about almost everything in your Rolex collection. How about a rose gold Skydweller for your next acquisition to complete the collection? Hehe.. http://www.rolex.com/watches/sky-dweller/m326939-0001.html#/watches/sky-dweller/m326135-0001.html Edited October 10, 2013 by Damienic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 10, 2013 Author Share October 10, 2013 You just have about almost everything in your Rolex collection. How about a rose gold Skydweller for your next acquisition to complete the collection? Hehe.. http://www.rolex.com/watches/sky-dweller/m326939-0001.html#/watches/sky-dweller/m326135-0001.html Thanks. Indeed i hve mentioned that in terms of looks, i prefer the rose gose skydweller on brown croc to the yg bracelet version However, as a standalone, i generally do not like the skydweller as it is too complicated to be a Rolex. I still prefer them simple. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damienic 5th Gear October 10, 2013 Share October 10, 2013 Haha I do prefer it to be slightly complicated. Find designs like date just and day date too simple. By the way, is Rolex the only watch brand you would ever consider buying? Cos I see your watches so far consist of nothing but only Rolex. There is no other brand you would buy? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 10, 2013 Author Share October 10, 2013 Haha I do prefer it to be slightly complicated. Find designs like date just and day date too simple. By the way, is Rolex the only watch brand you would ever consider buying? Cos I see your watches so far consist of nothing but only Rolex. There is no other brand you would buy? I had a lot of Vintage Seikos too, more than 10 at one stage. I also have an Omega speedmaster bot brand new in 1996? Rolex suitable for me lah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yattokame 4th Gear October 11, 2013 Share October 11, 2013 Waiting for wife to knock off. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yattokame 4th Gear October 11, 2013 Share October 11, 2013 Just the other day I saw one of my neighbours on the treadmill next to mine. He was wearing a datejust TT while sweating it out. I dunno what to say. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damienic 5th Gear October 11, 2013 Share October 11, 2013 Just the other day I saw one of my neighbours on the treadmill next to mine. He was wearing a datejust TT while sweating it out. I dunno what to say. I will never wear my watch when doing a workout at the gym. Cos there is always a high risk that may knock into something when doing fast intense workouts. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 11, 2013 Author Share October 11, 2013 Just the other day I saw one of my neighbours on the treadmill next to mine. He was wearing a datejust TT while sweating it out. I dunno what to say. I wore my Submariner full gold to play tennis just last week...... Perfect! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Staff69 Hypersonic October 11, 2013 Share October 11, 2013 (edited) I wore my Submariner full gold to play tennis just last week...... Perfect! between the coke and this model, which one more popular Edited October 11, 2013 by Staff69 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 11, 2013 Author Share October 11, 2013 between the coke and this model, which one more popular123.png Cant be sure, but i have seen a lot more Cokes than Rootbeers out there..... I personally dont like twotone Rolexes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thaiyotakamli Supersonic October 11, 2013 Share October 11, 2013 I wore my Submariner full gold to play tennis just last week...... Perfect! Last week i wore omega seamaster to play badminton and tag F1 for basketball Not so dare to wear GMT 2 or YM 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Throttle2 Supersonic October 11, 2013 Author Share October 11, 2013 Last week i wore omega seamaster to play badminton and tag F1 for basketball Not so dare to wear GMT 2 or YM 2 You shouldnt wear watch to play basketball, may cut someone or yourself. No good to wear any jewellery when playing contact sports. Tennis , golf, badminton, etc ok.... Soccer, basketball, rugby etc , not ok. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yattokame 4th Gear October 12, 2013 Share October 12, 2013 Your bracelet can withstand the swing? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Anyone watches MMA?
Anyone watches MMA?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Where got sell or buy Rolex watches ?
Billionare prefer Casio
Billionare prefer Casio
Tudor Pelagos
Tudor Pelagos
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
[Post Event] MCF HangOut with Breitling!
EDC Thread
EDC Thread
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale
Goldman Luxury - Pre-Owned Watches for Sale