Audio Shop Recommendation

DarkFly3r

Agree! Highly recommended, sincere and honest guy

highly recommend Ken Ng fr Audiodr.asia at toh guan. 87776444

he is known for his self constructed RCA cables to match those high end brands n modified amp n HU.

tats y e audiodr tag comes in.

ps: his regular client

↡ Advertisement

Call him last week saying I get my car this week. Got my car msg him and call him no reply and no one pick up. His prices are good no complain. Still trying to see if I can get him

I think Meng mia liao, i tried calling him many times (ring but no answer) msg also no response.. Anyone can intro a good n reliable audio shop? Wanna to transfer my speaker n woofer..

Neutral Newbie

Hi, am new to this forum. Need some advices

1. Understand there are rules concerning installation of roof screen that plays DVD. Was told the front play r cannot play videos while car is moving. Looking to install a roof screen for children so they can be kept entertained on long trips. How can I go about it?

2. Any good reliable audio shop I can go to to fix (1)? Saw Foon often mentioned as well as free lance guy that works magic. Any others? Any share recommendations and contact info.

Thank you

Hi

Did you manage to get any workshop to install the bypass for you to watch while driving

i want to install tv turner....so that the front and rooftop and watch the same tv programme while on the move.

If you have anyone, kindly share your workshop with me...

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Just got Ah Meng to install a front component and rear coaxial speakers...

very satisfied with his professionalism and workmanship.... all done swee swee....

highly recommended...

(btw, not related to him and so this is an honest posting)

• Praise 1

Any audio shop to recommend. 

Just need labor to remove my amplifiers, subwoofer and capacitor from my car. Can keep all the extra cable there but maybe tide up properly.

Audio system should return back to factory condition after remove the above items.

I don't one to return back to the installer shop as their price is quite  [knife]

Prefer to be in the east side.

Edited by Tohto

Just got Ah Meng to install a front component and rear coaxial speakers...

very satisfied with his professionalism and workmanship.... all done swee swee....

highly recommended...

(btw, not related to him and so this is an honest posting)

Hi Eric, congrats. Can post some pictures ? What brand/model of front components and coaxial speakers?

Thanks.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Install basic morel component and rainbow coaxial...

Thinking about underseat active subwoofer...

Need a small one as the space below drive seat a bit small... Previous active subwoofer too big to fit in...

Any brand and model to recommend? Alpine good?

• Praise 1

Install basic morel component and rainbow coaxial...

Thinking about underseat active subwoofer...

Need a small one as the space below drive seat a bit small... Previous active subwoofer too big to fit in...

Any brand and model to recommend? Alpine good?

Sorry, no experience on what's good.

Not done ICE before.

I am wondering if those underseat flat subwoofers are any good... do they really give extension for proper deep fast bass or just a fat boom-boom bottom.

Thanks.

My nephew just gotten a 2nd hand Swift (7+ year old) - think the sound system gone case liao

Thinking of a simple replacement (he just needs radio and bluetooth or line-in for his ipod) 

Was told need to change the front panel first 

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance :D

My nephew just gotten a 2nd hand Swift (7+ year old) - think the sound system gone case liao

Thinking of a simple replacement (he just needs radio and bluetooth or line-in for his ipod) 

Was told need to change the front panel first 

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance :D

Maybe you can try to source for the stock audio from ppl who is scrapping their car or from scrap yard but the stock doesn't come with bluetooth and line in.

I drove my previous Swift for 9.5 years and the audio still working fine, only the lights were gone.

If changing to the normal single din type then you need to buy the panel that cover the whole area.

I think sme audio shop may have 2nd hand system for sales, can ask around..

• Praise 1

Maybe you can try to source for the stock audio from ppl who is scrapping their car or from scrap yard but the stock doesn't come with bluetooth and line in.

I drove my previous Swift for 9.5 years and the audio still working fine, only the lights were gone.

If changing to the normal single din type then you need to buy the panel that cover the whole area.

I think sme audio shop may have 2nd hand system for sales, can ask around..

Thanks for the advice :)

The volume will fade in and out - sometimes becomes very loud on its own

Also think that there's no sound from the left rear speaker :(

hi guys new here.. 

i just got a 2006 honda odyssey.. 

the audio dont sound really good at the mid and highs. thinking to change the speakers, 

but my radio is inbuild into the dash and i dont intend to do anything do it.

would like to ask, is there a point in changing the speakers in this case? will i hear a difference with the old radio unit? 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i have a current mazda model and Ah meng changed the front and rear speakers for me....

dun think there will be a problem with the 2014 mazda...

You can get him to check your speaker size first...

↡ Advertisement