Jump to content

2015 Forester 2.0


subarudreamer
 Share

Recommended Posts

not yet Bro, was overseas for past two weeks. Trying to find time to go test drive Forester and Levrog this week first. Thanks.

Test drive? Need to test drive?
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

My car COE is expiring in 5mths time.

I will need to considering waiting time for car to deliver.

 

 

You got all the reason for me.. :XD::XD:

Thks for all the bros reply. SE told me car can only collect end mar/apr.

Happy collecting car to all of bro here☺

Link to post
Share on other sites

SE told u?

 

Yes. 

Others not so popular colour should able to get car on end Mar or early Apr if get COE.

White colour is always the most popular colour for Forester.

Thks for all the bros reply. SE told me car can only collect end mar/apr.

Happy collecting car to all of bro here☺

 

What colour you get?

If white colour maybe you book earlier. I think booked weekend before CNY still available.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the color options ?


Any chance can ask Motor Image to import a manual version of the Forester XT?

 

 

I dont think XT have manual in this earth

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes.

Others not so popular colour should able to get car on end Mar or early Apr if get COE.

White colour is always the most popular colour for Forester.

 

 

What colour you get?

If white colour maybe you book earlier. I think booked weekend before CNY still available.

I book before cny eve...also white☺
Link to post
Share on other sites

I tot all the FL XTs comes with DRL? Forgot to check with my SE on this part.

 

Check 2nd last item..

 

I believe the lists only cover the visual cosmetics changes, those technical changes is not inside.

post-29292-0-47050800-1455525427_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...