Car alarm issue

jayz89

Make/Model:
Hyundai Avante 09’ AT

Issue:
Alarm will go off when I tries to lock my car

Summary:
Recently changed my alarm system to after market “spy brand” from jb ah wee shop newr ksl. It was all ok until current, when I lock my car, the usually beep and signal will come on and the car is locked. Ut after 3sec or so, my alarm will go off.

What I have done:
Check all doors are closed. My dashboard dont have the door icon when all doors are closed so I can confirm this. And also check boot and hood, although no icon but i slam them hard down. Also check window all up, dont know if this will trigger but i am sure all is up. Then I went to check youtube and google, seems like maybe some cache sensor faulty, especially the hood’s. I am pretty sure my alarm is working as intended bcos it will lock and beep. Just the alarm randomly goes off meaning some sensor sot sot that triggers my alarm.

Right now My car is in unlock state and I use my key to lock and unlock. Thank god for old car hahahah

Any pros can give advice?

Many thanks

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

not pro here, but just bring it to a local workshop and have them look through the wiring. maybe something shorted inside which trigger the alarm.

not pro here, but just bring it to a local workshop and have them look through the wiring. maybe something shorted inside which trigger the alarm.

I might just hv to. Do you have shop recommendations for alarm system?

Twincharged

what to do when your neighbor's vehicle alarm goes off at odd hours .... and owner has not responded for almost an hour ??

Almost 2.5 hours already... Police came and left... Alarm still ringing....

either wait until the batt drain off and the alarm will goes off by itself or wait for owner to wake up and notice than disarm the alarm lor

↡ Advertisement