Keizo Custom

Ka_kia

This post is kind of overdue but just sharing this bad experience I have for people considering to go there to do car related stuff. Will keep it in point form for easy reading

1) Decided to do 3m vinyl wrap with Keizo Custom as they are the cheapest who quoted $1800 for full wrap
2) Paid deposit $500 to use 3M satin canyon copper
3) Was told down time is about 3 days from Fri to Sun
4) Received sms on the Sun to go down and said car will be ready in about 1 hour. Rush down and have to wait about 3 hours as they are still doing the wrap
5) Vehicle was dirty and they did not bother to wash it before delivery of goods.
6) Was informed that washer was spoil. When send car in, all was functional
7) When checking the vehicle at carpark, discovered the following
a) Panels in vehicle not aligned properly, there are gaps in between the 4 panels of the window
b) Side indicator on body of vehicle was loose and just dig gently with finger nail and it pops out showing the wire underneath
c) Scratches on rear windscreen

Still managed to get them to compensate $30 / $60 for the washer nozzles that I gotto replace.

Sad to say the place is run by ah bengs and its disgusting to talk logic with them.

Thus will recommend respray which can be cheaper instead of wrapping the vehicle. For those who wana deal with Keizo, perhaps at your own risk.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Ka_kia said:

This post is kind of overdue but just sharing this bad experience I have for people considering to go there to do car related stuff. Will keep it in point form for easy reading

1) Decided to do 3m vinyl wrap with Keizo Custom as they are the cheapest who quoted $1800 for full wrap
2) Paid deposit $500 to use 3M satin canyon copper
3) Was told down time is about 3 days from Fri to Sun
4) Received sms on the Sun to go down and said car will be ready in about 1 hour. Rush down and have to wait about 3 hours as they are still doing the wrap
5) Vehicle was dirty and they did not bother to wash it before delivery of goods.
6) Was informed that washer was spoil. When send car in, all was functional
7) When checking the vehicle at carpark, discovered the following
a) Panels in vehicle not aligned properly, there are gaps in between the 4 panels of the window
b) Side indicator on body of vehicle was loose and just dig gently with finger nail and it pops out showing the wire underneath
c) Scratches on rear windscreen

Still managed to get them to compensate $30 / $60 for the washer nozzles that I gotto replace.

Sad to say the place is run by ah bengs and its disgusting to talk logic with them.

Thus will recommend respray which can be cheaper instead of wrapping the vehicle. For those who wana deal with Keizo, perhaps at your own risk.

Any photos to illustrate?

I was there twice, once to do ceramic coating and another time for maintenance. I have no complaints of their service given the low prices. The guy I dealt with seemed quite pleasant.

I was a customer there too to do both coating and wrapping. If I am not wrong, the coating guy and wrapping guys both operate independently though they come under the same umbrella of Keizo. Overall I had good experience with the coating guy.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:20 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

Wow their fb always show nice nice cars wor 

What do you expect from social media? It's like the radio version of only listening to the good stuff.

We at least see the reality of going to such establishment here is MCF.

For this kinda pricing for wrap, part of it I feel that the customers are paying for the trim that the workers break. How to sustain such business? I mean compared to spray paint? The down time is longer and it cost more.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

Did paint coating with Keizo custom on 20Dec19. 

Very very very bad experience with Them. 
Totally regret by sending my car there!  

I send my car for paint protection. The return is multiple gradual indentation on my roof pillar on both sides. 
Total got a least 6.. big and small. 

Even my rear trim, the vinyl wrap was also slightly damaged. But this is not my main concern. Dents were! 

Upon question, Keizo custom insists that is not cause by them.
They showed me their routine work and how they position themselves with the high stools. 
And they say bcos my car now very shiny that’s y dents can see more clearly.. which I already expect they would say that.

I am fully aware of my car condition and I am very particular on dents. I wash car myself and I am very sure and certain that no such dents exists!

Could it be cause while they are polishing the roof, their elbow or forehand lean on the roof pillar and resting on it. And the same happen to support themself to upright position. 

I do not have evidence of it. And there is no cctv installed in their shop according to them. I am so disappointed! 

I only reviewed what I have encounter with Keizo custom. U might have experience otherwise. 

My advise is, if u are sending your car for grooming, walk through your car with the person in charge and note down every defect if possible to avoid such incident happen.  

It’s very hard to show from Photo. U have to see on the spot.
Anyway take a look.

8AC01302-DE1C-4DF6-8FDF-0BA0D086A059.jpeg

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Restful said:

Did paint coating with Keizo custom on 20Dec19. 

Very very very bad experience with Them. 
Totally regret by sending my car there!  

I send my car for paint protection. The return is multiple gradual indentation on my roof pillar on both sides. 
Total got a least 6.. big and small. 

Even my rear trim, the vinyl wrap was also slightly damaged. But this is not my main concern. Dents were! 

Upon question, Keizo custom insists that is not cause by them.
They showed me their routine work and how they position themselves with the high stools. 
And they say bcos my car now very shiny that’s y dents can see more clearly.. which I already expect they would say that.

I am fully aware of my car condition and I am very particular on dents. I wash car myself and I am very sure and certain that no such dents exists!

Could it be cause while they are polishing the roof, their elbow or forehand lean on the roof pillar and resting on it. And the same happen to support themself to upright position. 

I do not have evidence of it. And there is no cctv installed in their shop according to them. I am so disappointed! 

I only reviewed what I have encounter with Keizo custom. U might have experience otherwise. 

My advise is, if u are sending your car for grooming, walk through your car with the person in charge and note down every defect if possible to avoid such incident happen.  

It’s very hard to show from Photo. U have to see on the spot.
Anyway take a look.

8AC01302-DE1C-4DF6-8FDF-0BA0D086A059.jpeg

😲 then have to pay them for damaging your car also. Try nego some $ to repair the dings lor.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:50 AM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Is this an ah beng or young punks shop?

Do wrap de is Malaysian bengs. Hear the accent is know from Malaysia.

Do grooming one, I am not sure since ppl were saying those are different teams.

↡ Advertisement