Jump to content

CAUTION!


AutoS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

me no teochew lah, IF you follow the traditional chinese way of following father's dialect.

 

In my case, I am a Teochew trap in a Hokkien body (wah lau, that sounds like what the TVs will say, me a woman trap in a man's body [:p] )

 

Mother Teochew, babysitter Teochew and when I am growing up, hear more Teochew then Hokkien, eat more Teochew food then Hokkien. So I will consider myself to be a half Teochew.

 

Examples (as in food)

Duck - Prefer braised duck then roasted, got goose lagi better

Fish - Love the Teochew style, salted veg, plums, mushroom, etc rather then Canton style.

Raw fish - simply love the Teochew one, big chuck fish rather then eating veggies. But damn hard to find

 

and so on and on, BUT of course like other dialect food as well lah, but when it comes to certain food, TEOCHEW rules!!!! [sly]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why don't you try the one at Lavender food court, which I think is very good...but small portion. [:)]

 

Try that liao... yah small portion.... u are right... as for nice... think it's the adding of more "wei jin" that makes it "sweet" or nice. But there's a "zhu cha tang" behind... IMHO... not bad... can try.... [sunny]

Link to post
Share on other sites

[reply]Old Airport Road. Near National Stadium. Got 2 Wanton Mee stall facing the main road side by side W/ one drink stall separating. One even has digital read out cue number like bank for self-service. Both taste quite different but I find equally shiok.

 

/reply]

 

Yah... both stall really not bad.... and the portion is quite ok too.... [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Ya-lah,

 

Great minds or isit tastebuds think alike. U see now kenah scolding alredy must go to Food Forum. My problem is I never stray away from ICE threds even though I talk a lot of other cxxk as well.

 

Hey last Sat I tyesting the Vito, why U suddenly make an appearance at Fort Rd Carpark huh? U know that locale in the evening famous for picking up A man. Last time I blade skate past there always kenah proposition. [gorgeous] Yeehar!

 

AutoS

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Woman trapped in a man's body huh? No wonder U got such bootiful eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
wah lau please.... now i got to look down to see if my dick and 2 bola still there or not....

 

Dun be suprised that you may see got extra part beside the above.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Brudder imagine the possibilities. Can make love to Urswlf without partner. [inlove] And can experience male and female orgaz at the same time. [crazy]

 

OK food must go to food thread. This kinda dicussion go to which thread? [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
This kinda dicussion go to which thread? [:/]

 

Move?? Wat kinda do U think we've just discussed. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...