Mel4fun Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 OK,... so MCF not only has Garage session, Prata session....... now, even Test-Drive session.... How about tomorrow ? Wonder if they have it @ Car-nival or must go to their showroom ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 OK,... so MCF not only has Garage session, Prata session....... now, even Test-Drive session.... How about tomorrow ? Wonder if they have it @ Car-nival or must go to their showroom I saw it in the showroom...a bright yellow one. Anyway MCF has many types of sessions, not just normal meetups Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 If you are going for a test drive, count me in Me too ! Me too ! Saw one with test-drive plates in my office parking lot several weeks back - don't remember when the last time I actually had my attention held by a large Mazda was..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 If you are going for a test drive, count me in Me too ! Me too ! Saw one with test-drive plates in my office parking lot several weeks back - don't remember when the last time I actually had my attention held by a large Mazda was..... Saw 3 on the road today with test plates on...the ads seem to have worked! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 Saw 3 on the road today with test plates on...the ads seem to have worked! Yeah, and judging from the crowd at Leng Kee, so did the Czech Auto ones....boy, are people like getting really much richer to come out in droves to splurge on cars these days or what..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 Saw 3 on the road today with test plates on...the ads seem to have worked! Yeah, and judging from the crowd at Leng Kee, so did the Czech Auto ones....boy, are people like getting really much richer to come out in droves to splurge on cars these days or what..... Actually i think these people had the cash all along, they were just waiting for the right moment to come along. And judging from the low COE now.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 (edited) Hmmm....let's see now, they don't have this COE thingy if I get myself a 20-footer yatch would they.....ponder-ponder..... Nah, then again, My Boat Forum sound absolutely inane.... ....I'll stick to dry land. And cars. Edited July 6, 2002 by Renegade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 Hmmm....let's see now, they don't have this COE thingy if I get myself a 20-footer yatch would they.....ponder-ponder..... Nah, then again, My Boat Forum sound absolutely inane.... ....I'll stick to dry land. And cars. And your tody Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 (edited) You know, occasionally, I tend to think of "tody" as some alcoholic brew from a certain sub-continent..... *hic* *hic* Edited July 6, 2002 by Renegade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 Get drunk on the tody experience then!... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 So far, not yet - just getting high...... *hic* Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 U guys should give the Mazzy 6 a whack after the game later (now Sunday liao) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magfocus 5th Gear July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 U guys should give the Mazzy 6 a whack after the game later (now Sunday liao) Dont mind, since its just behind my place Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 On a side note, got Mintex for your Tody ready. I'll collect on Monday and perhaps next week MCF garage highlight will be changing Rene's pads (oops, I mean Rene's Tody brake pads) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kianbeng Clutched July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 If anyone is really serious about buying Mazda, I can recommend my previous salesperson who I bought the 323 from. I think I had the most 'extras' compared to other 323 buyers at that time......ie, fog lamps, leather, alloys, tuff kote, alarm. Maybe some other freebies which I forgot.....and the price I bought at was the lowest amongst all other buyers at that time also. The tuff kote already cost $350+? I think. Alarm another $180? Anyway, I'm not after commission. I'm just purely recommending her coz I think she has excellent sales service. kianbeng Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 U guys should give the Mazzy 6 a whack after the game later (now Sunday liao) Dont mind, since its just behind my place I'll join the game but have to rush off so probably cannot join your Mazzy test session....bummer Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Renegade Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 That's very nice of you, KB - especially considering how difficult it is to actually come across nice, responsive sales persons these days Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Turbobrick Neutral Newbie July 6, 2002 Share July 6, 2002 Anyway, I'm not after commission. I'm just purely recommending her coz I think she has excellent sales service. kianbeng "her"? Can talk liao...... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
2026 Mazda EZ-60 / CX-6e
2026 Mazda EZ-60 / CX-6e
2025 Mazda 6e
2025 Mazda 6e
MAZDA 6
MAZDA 6
Mazda FC3S RX-7
Mazda FC3S RX-7
Win a Limited-Edition Mazda RX-7 Diecast in Sgcarmart livery!
Win a Limited-Edition Mazda RX-7 Diecast in Sgcarmart livery!
2022 Mazda CX-5 Facelift
2022 Mazda CX-5 Facelift
Original Mazda MX-5 chief designer dead 😢
Original Mazda MX-5 chief designer dead 😢
2022 Mazda CX-60
2022 Mazda CX-60