Jump to content

Mazda6


Slayer
 Share

Recommended Posts

yes, I know, worst than my ES8 Civic sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif ithe FC is almost the same as my previous 33 16v except the VRROOOOOMMMMMM factor is missing frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

haha........i guess its a vicious cycle.....handling good makes driving enjoyable....driving enjoyable makes the foot heavy....foot heavy means more petrol $$$tongue.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 11km/L avg last time...and i did floor it from time to time...but not as bad as someone.. sweatdrop.gifsly.gif


I wonder who sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

 

 

 

Seansene gets about 13km/L avg? nod.gif


 

but he mostly travel on H/W as for me can almost say 90% city sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...