Jump to content

Should I go for it?


Phalanx
 Share

Should I go for it?  

19 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Yes (looks fine with the bumper change)
      6
    • Yes but change rims only
      6
    • Yes but change both rims/add side skirt
      4
    • Yes but add side skirt only
      3
    • Hell no. (if no change in rims/sideskirts)
      0


Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Ok guys, you saw my previous threads, pls give me an honest opinion...I can take it [sweatdrop]

 

Just adding another pic below.

post-5-1028610806_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Ok guys, you saw my previous threads, pls give me an honest opinion...I can take it [sweatdrop]

 

Just adding another pic below.

 

Your Tody will look really cool with that bodykit. You may need to add the side skirt to give a more balance look, and of course, bigger alloys is a must. [nod]

 

Just my $0.00000000002 worth [cool]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...