Jump to content

Nice A4


Vtim
 Share

Recommended Posts

".......could be wrong.... I don't know.... I am single for a reason........"

 

We can see why mate, we can see why!!!!!11 [:/][shocked][crazy]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

umbrella n sesame seeds [laugh][laugh] .... no probs, let's meetup when your car is ready.... juz bring them umbrella n sesame seeds along [laugh]

 

hope nothing's serious with your car tho [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Good wives tend to support their husbands' interests, no matter how zany or weird they (husband or interest) might seem. They only want to smack rude and disrespectful children who don't know when to keep quiet.[/reply]

 

well said sir/miss, can i arrange my wifey afternoon tea with you and hopefully rub some wisdom off you? not that she hasn't got her own.... juz think it will be good if we all share our insights of things in life [;)][:p]

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what will happen if vtim spots 10 unique cars everytime he takes a trip.... after a while I think his wife will get tired if he pulls over everytime just to take pictures and prolongs a 10 min trip to 20 mins.... sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

 

 

Actually, we wish, sort of! wink.gif

 

Pity the usual run of cars in SG more often means being surrounded by 3 or 4 cars of exactly the same make (and even colour) while getting from point A to point B sleeping.gif, instead of 10 stunners in 10 minutes. We all know which makes these tend to be... lipsrsealed.gif

Edited by Lillight
Link to post
Share on other sites

>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Good wives tend to support their husbands' interests, no matter how zany or weird they (husband or interest) might seem. They only want to smack rude and disrespectful children who don't know when to keep quiet. [/reply]

 

 

well said sir/miss, can i arrange my wifey afternoon tea with you and hopefully rub some wisdom off you? not that she hasn't got her own.... juz think it will be good if we all share our insights of things in life wink.giftongue.gif

 

------------

 

laugh.gif My operative word here is "tend", which means that there will still be plenty of times when as wife I feel more like furious.gif , bigcry.gif or sleeping.gif, rather than go inlove.gifinlove.gif over crazy hubby's obsessions.

 

 

 

Doubt there's any much real wisdom there, just a bit of wishful thinking! laugh.giflaugh.gifPosted Image

Edited by Lillight
Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm, i know i am going overboard sometimes when i race online at 1am while she's ZZZzzzzz....

 

but the attraction of my old celica is starting to have an effect on her lately: last week she asked: can i drive it one day?......... hehehe, it's like we try very hard to look good and finally one day your spourse or gal/boy friend says: jee, you are pretty/handsome today.... boy, it really made my day [laugh][laugh] (before this, the car was juz a piece of rusted metal to her [:/] )

 

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 am isn't that bad compared to what I and some others I know used to do. I know people who play MJ till 3-4 am sing time and then wake up at 7:30 am to get ready for work.

 

I used to do that, but I guess I still can cos I no wife ma.... ^^;;

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...